3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Ssher 20.12.21 12:44 am

Sniper rifle cartridges. (Mad Max)

Guys, tell me where you can get these cartridges. Yes, in general, where you can get all the cartridges.
And then I can not clean the camps normally. Ammunition is really not enough, although the +% perk to the production of pt. pumped by 2 divisions and has never even worked.
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aips95 20.12.21

Ssher
For sniper rifles, cartridges are obtained only from snipers or on a pumped-in base, with a workbench.

A
Alllex236 20.12.21

from the corpses of snipers or in boxes with cartridges at bases and places of scavenging, and even there are 2 cartridges

C
CEMENTATOR 20.12.21

can better build an arsenal in any fortress. Jeet has a task there for obtaining gunpowder. then when you visit the base, the stock of cartridges is replenished. although only a few of them. The whole game is played with a massacre or a harpoon on the towers. In general, I played with cheats for water and cartridges. so as not to be distracted by the collection of scrap metal and water. although at first I played without cheats and it was fine. But this is not an RPG like Gothic or Fallout, this is an arcade running and with a song. why bother at all.