3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dr.Kostet 20.12.21 12:44 am

Prayer for a clear sky (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Damn, I played more than 200 hours, but I just found it. I write for people like me.

On the southernmost island of Skellige (where the Dimun clan lives), between the villages of Harviken and Trottheim, there are two altars: one on the northern coast of the island, the second on the southern (they can be seen on the map as buildings). So, if you climb on these altars, you can find an active point and it becomes possible to "Pray for a clear sky." Yuzai E, there are subtitles - "the prayer was heard" and the weather, if it was bad, clears up.
6 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evgen_82 20.12.21

Do you want clear weather? prescribe during the game in the console stoprain and you will be a MIRACLE!
so on kroynyak SUICIDE playerkill Ps are generous with cons

D
Dr.Kostet 20.12.21

Putnik_Dirar
No this one by itself. "Games of cats and wolves" are taken on the bulletin board as an order, and are called something like "The Beast from Dobrov".

R
Roy jons 20.12.21

Dr. Kostet
tell me where to get this quest?)

O
Old_Nick 20.12.21

Actually, there are 3 altars;)
What the pilgrim will report, near one of them, if you manage to protect it from the bandits.
But prayer works only on one. Although, perhaps, on 2 others, I simply did not find the necessary point.

D
Dr.Kostet 20.12.21

Old_Nick
Exactly, three altars ..., one more in the west of the island. I saved the Bogomolets, but apparently I didn't really listen), I only remember about Ragnarok and the end-beginning. And there are active points at all, only you need to be very nervous to get there).

S
SkyraX 20.12.21

I found this in Kaer Morhen
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/tech/bag_ili_tak_dolzhno_byt-878737/