3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kobra6990 14.11.19 01:25 pm

Driving (Watch_Dogs)

Is there any file or something that will help to fix this terrible control of the car?
14 Comments
Sort by:
m
moonchild69 14.11.19

kobra6990
in the game, pump driving and it gets better

v
vikpass 14.11.19

No. The curves of the limbs of the developers won't allow it. By the way, the new part is also the trouble with physics :the engine is the same.

l
lotus101 14.11.19

kobra6990
Connect the controller and ezdiesh on slow cars no supercars, try to slow down long before turning and do it often to reap and concentration to help you.

L
LeSHiy_047 14.11.19

The office is quite playable, unlike the release version, what don't you like?

C
CrowBY 14.11.19

vikpass
Interestingly, and what side of the engine relates to the management of

D
Deimoros 14.11.19

I don't know, played in the time of the game but failed, here pereprohozhu. Still quite happy and quite interesting. As in any other game you just need to understand how transport reacts to your instructions and based on this to control it. ;-)

v
vikpass 14.11.19

CrowBY
Well, at least the fact that the physics in the engine, sitting, but even on the controller I can't drive carefully. What about the keyboard say?

z
zagruzon 14.11.19

vikpass
uh, no offense but maybe it's you?I've ridden normally

v
vikpass 14.11.19

zagruzon
Here it is in the sensations. As if on soapy road kataetsya. And physics (and explosions and all ) sucks

C
CrowBY 14.11.19

vikpass
the fact that you can't ride it's your problem. I agree that the physics in the game are not the best, but you're not in a simulator, but arcade shooter.

v
vikpass 14.11.19

CrowBY
Arcade shooter? GTA5 had no such problems, the game is smooth

C
CrowBY 14.11.19

vikpass
well, prophets of the legs a little straighter in the direction of create physics than they. But in GTA a lot of other bugs which their paws are doing (particularly online).

a
antoni1586 14.11.19

Guys and may be something to do that you could assign actions to keys (Enter,Pageup,PageDown) not very comfortable to play without them in the second watch the docks they are assigned and driving everything is normal.

P
Pirat_V_Zakone 14.11.19

No, this is not necessary.