3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MY4EHNK 20.12.21 12:44 am

Blue things (SOMA)

Everyone knows that there are blue (I don't know what to call) foreign bodies with tentacles, from which the robot was dragging. Here is the question. What will happen if you do not touch them at all, because there is a choice to touch them or go the other way. How do they affect the game. I would be very grateful if anyone knows.
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil01 20.12.21

the game was recently released, while no one knows.

b
back37 20.12.21

MY4EHNK
If you mean a "donut" with tentacles, then this is a heal

Z
Zomb1k 20.12.21

They heal, but
SpoilerKaterina said that they connect you with WAU, it is not yet clear whether this is good or bad, but I think badly, so I try not to touch them unnecessarily. In addition, they do some kind of garbage after touching: either the light goes out, then something rushes in ...

b
back37 20.12.21

Zomb1k
There is such a thing, but of course it's not clear with the changes, until the game is completed in 2 variations: collecting each healing, and completely without ... the incentive will probably be in the incentive, but the changes in the game ... hardly, destruction is more likely just for the sake of showiness, like in some game it was with a save-save, and maybe even with the same healing, I don't remember which one, it was a long time ago ... but it was definitely like that.

M
MY4EHNK 20.12.21

I personally collect them all and sometimes I even saw two of them at 1 location. 1 of which you can use. I didn’t know what they are treating. I just never lost my health.

Z
Zomb1k 20.12.21

Vyacheslav Butusov
And not only after encounters with monsters. Falling from a great height, getting wounded in the story blur the screen and the character limps when walking. These are all signs of poor health, which can be restored with the help of these same tumors.