3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yurko Trucker 20.12.21 01:07 am

100% exploration map (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

How to research a card 100% to get an achievement in incentive. 99.95% and that's it. You may have a mod that marks unexplored areas. Please help)
9 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hobo sexual 20.12.21

You can cheat a little, disable the Going East and Scandinavia Expansion DLCs. You open the properties of the game and uncheck the necessary checkboxes in the add-ons tab. Maybe it will help.

S
SlavikSD 20.12.21

Jurko Trucker, so on the map unexplored areas and unvisited cities differ in color.

Y
Yurko Trucker 20.12.21

I know that, but I'm already sick of the map piece by piece to examine each track and city) there was a mod but for version 1.12 it does not work can anyone convert it to the latest versions.

v
vovangt4 20.12.21

Yurko Trucker
So you have some kind of bases or car dealerships, hotels that have not been explored! I myself received all these achievements and also rested on the fact that everything seemed to be researched, but not everything, brought it closer to the maximum and set the mod to disable the icons (icons) on the map and found something that I did not see behind the icons! Or put the mod on the Red Expert 2.7 graphics temporarily, it allows you to greatly zoom in on the map and view without removing the icons from the map

t
techkilla 20.12.21

Steam has a huge guide on how to open 100% with links to mods

Y
Yurko Trucker 20.12.21

techkilla
Thanks, but these mods are for old versions, the game immediately crashes when the map is opened (((

A
Anatoly7469 20.12.21

Yurko Trucker
paints the path that has not been covered in blue, try it!
Spoilerhttps: //yadi.sk/d/m63R4156it5z2

A
Anatoly7469 20.12.21

1.20.1 version the person asked for, made him have appendicitis there too)))

Y
Yurko Trucker 20.12.21

Anatoly7469
Thank you very much! You helped me a lot at last it was 100%. Respect to people like you. THANK YOU!!!!