3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
denmak3 20.12.21 01:07 am

Help! Missing Battle Gear. How to return? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I canceled an external task that is performed with Battle Gear. Now it is gone and the key tasks with it are now impossible to complete. Is it possible how to return this tank?
10 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yoshemitsu 20.12.21

denmak3 Xs
Probably only you alone in the whole world managed to screw him up.

C
ChristianDior 20.12.21

You will never have it again, because when you cancel a mission, all equipment remains on the battlefield.

i
ichigo2k 20.12.21

try to enter the battle gear hangar? what is going on there?

H
HandsomeRed 20.12.21

It`s can`t be ....

h
hardwaredude 20.12.21

Yoshemitsu

No, many pissed him off, read it on various forums.

denmak3

Cannot be returned in any way. This is a bug. Hope they fix it in the patch.

d
denmak3 20.12.21

In general, I played a couple of hours after that (before that I went to the hangar with a tank). After I went through the side mission in chapter 2 (but it is marked in yellow) about the return of AI (after 32 storyline it is available), plus I performed several external missions and several side effects. So, this tank again became available to itself. I do not know why it all depended, although I read that for many it does not appear back. That I was lucky to hike,

a
alfainfo 20.12.21

people discussing the tank - tell me for those who are in the tank - how and when does this tank appear? after what mission / side effects?

h
hardwaredude 20.12.21

alfainfo Do

not roll your lips, it was cut out of the game due to imbalance. It can only be sent on missions with detachments, you will not ride it yourself. After what mission ... xs. You will be informed about the completion of development by Emmerich, you will not miss it.

g
gVIRoRUS 20.12.21

THERE IS A SOLUTION !!!!!!!!!! In short, I go to the hangar where the battle gear is, I leave the hangar and ALWAYS WEAR ALWAYS CRYING YOU WILL APPEAR AGAIN BATTLE GEAR checked a second ago)

Y
Y5J 20.12.21

A similar problem with D-Walker. He screwed up himself on an external assignment. And you can choose him as a partner, but in the resources they write that he is 0/0 and because of this, on the main base
Spoiler (from where Huey was pulled out) the doors stopped opening. They light up red, and earlier I could enter there.