3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kichez02 20.12.21 01:07 am

Building a deck early in the game (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to properly build a deck of kingdoms of the north at the beginning of the game? I simply cannot go through the quests of the gwent in velen because the value of the cards does not allow (I only won from the baron, and then with difficulty
10 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimakozhanov 20.12.21

Play with every innkeeper (you can buy some cards from many), a blacksmith, a gunsmith and a merchant, I collected cards this way, but you can't collect elite cards that way (only for quests), but you won't accumulate a frail crowd that will come in handy, and it's generally funny that I used simple amateur cards to quite often beat those whose cards were much stronger than mine, and while playing, think, use different strategies.

G
GventPlayer 20.12.21

Kichez02
Before you start playing Velen, buy all the available cards from the inns and merchants in Velen and Skellig. Further, already beat the baron, and only then, when there are 3 spies in the deck, begin to methodically beat everyone else.

T
TheGoshka 20.12.21

I entered the command to receive 256 cards into the console and only then went to tournaments.

D
Danil01 20.12.21

it's not interesting to play through the console

p
petrosyan_xach 20.12.21

TheGoshka A
fig way, I want to open everything myself. This, of course, is long, but I think the effort is worth it. And it will be interesting in the end.

d
dubfear 20.12.21

I assembled the whole deck! ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long, but my friend freaked out and hammered in the console, so they didn’t give him an achievement for that)

A
AlexOmen 20.12.21

TheGoshka
There are only 198 of them!

T
TheGoshka 20.12.21

AlexOmen
I found a command on the forum and, what is the strangest, even after entering this command, the task to find all the cards remains!
And some cards can only be obtained through quests, such as Zolton.

A
AlexOmen 20.12.21

TheGoshka
I am aware, I collected them all.

k
kolinzu 20.12.21

What if I lost to the professor in gwent in the prologue, then scored on these cards? now I have almost finished the game (I am going through the quests brothers in arms and the island of fogs), I decided to collect a collection of cards and I only have one card of zoltan ...