3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Rydannykh 20.12.21 01:07 am

Who knows when the Russian translation of the game will be released (Dynasty Warriors 8)

So I'm thinking of playing this game, but without Russian, it’s not fun to play if someone knows when the translation will be filed at least subtitles
9 Comments
Sort by:
H
HandsomeRed 20.12.21

Never, there is nothing to understand, everything is in full view, why are you lazy then eh? In schools, English is taught and there is an Internet, which is not enough for you?))

K
Kratos tails 20.12.21

ElDeviant
Have you played the storyline? There you need knowledge of English at a good level, otherwise all sorts of jambs can come out in the passage.

H
HandsomeRed 20.12.21

Kratos Tails
Played, passed and re-played. For in schools we teach English, if there’s a jamb, that is, the Internet with a bunch of translations and just remember later .... Sorry that it’s not down.

T
The dumpling is kind 20.12.21

Yes, it's not difficult there, posony) On the contrary, we take a dictionary, if something goes wrong, and play. Learning English for old school;)

K
Kratos tails 20.12.21

ElDeviant
Not all schools have English, and not all have the Internet 24 hours a day, and if there is a jamb, how to understand what the text is about without a dictionary? Sorry for not trying to offend, you know decency.

H
HandsomeRed 20.12.21

Kratos Tails
Turn on logic, not whine.

K
Kratos tails 20.12.21

ElDeviant
Download promt and use it?) Especially since my personal game crashes after several folds, perhaps because of the multitran dictionary, so give everyone good (not malevolent advice) what to do? There are no acquaintances who know bourgeois either, he himself recently began to learn it.
Variants of schadenfreude:
- rogue
- stupid, English must be taught
- explain down ...
Etc.

H
HandsomeRed 20.12.21

Kratos Tails
A simple buy and sit dictionary, not an electronic one.

e
ev8886 20.12.21

Good dumpling,
you tried to translate their dialogues through a dictionary, no? I thought so