3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gerrarrd 20.12.21 01:07 am

Stopped launching after upgrading to Win 10 (Battlefield: Hardline)

After updating to Win 10, Battlefield Hardline stopped launching, and Battle 4 is working. Has anyone had this?
9 Comments
Sort by:
p
pahan4ik0611 20.12.21

I have this .... Endless line "Connecting to the server" ... No idea how to solve ((

p
pahan4ik0611 20.12.21

Oh, here's what helped me, if the same problem as mine ..
Open a command prompt as Administrator (CMD.exe)
Enter the following commands in turn:
ipconfig / flushdns (press enter)
ipconfig / registerdns (press enter)
ipconfig / release (press enter)
ipconfig / renew (press enter)
netsh winsock reset (press enter)
netsh winsock reset catalog (press enter)
netsh interface reset all (press enter)
netsh firewall reset (press enter)
Restart the computer
Then I downloaded Origin as administrator and through it I launched Hdrdline ... Veil, everything works

G
Gerrarrd 20.12.21

pahan4ik0611
Thanks, did as you wrote and it all worked

p
pahan4ik0611 20.12.21

Gringo87
play for health)

M
MatthewHarper 20.12.21

I also did not start, even a campaign, then I installed a crack for a pirate. And it all worked! here is the link
http://gmt-max.org/miscellaneous/10072-battlefield-hardline-2015-rus-eng-crack.html

P
Palych Rokov 20.12.21

and in my case, for 10 wines in many games, the consumption of video memory has grown to values ​​exceeding the amount of physical memory on video cards, judging by the data of the afterburner. So on this toy it leads to a crash due to lack of memory, who had a thread like that?

P
Pahanidze 20.12.21

Steve Taller The same garbage, throws it out of the game, and the window pops up saying the type of memory is not enough: (Lowering the graph did not help. Although in Dragon 3, on the same engine, everything is fine ...

P
Palych Rokov 20.12.21

Pahanidze
either wait for the patch or cut off the slide, but without it I think the game will lag

H
Homikator 20.12.21

Endless download, nichrome does not help, but from technical support like a goat of milk,
Can you help?
Win10 Pro x64, 24GB of memory, video card: MSI GeForce GTX 970, percent i5 3470, disk for Windows: INTEL SSDSC2CT060A3 (60 GB, SATA-III), for games, etc. there is an iron: WDC WD10EFRX-68PJCN0 (1000 GB, 5400 RPM, SATA-III)
Browser Chrome, in the settings enabled "Use launching games without plugins".
On 10, I have already launched BF3, BF4 and Hardline several times, everything worked ...
PS 3-4 are launched without problems.