3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dsom 20.12.21 01:07 am

What kind of horn does the main character have? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Gentlemen, I have never played this game, and accordingly I do not know the whole story. But I am very interested in what kind of horns the main character has?
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boss_Timurchik 20.12.21

dsom,
I also did not play the series, but this horn grows if you wet everyone in a row

E
EHicks1999 20.12.21

dsom
Shard from RPG.

E
EHicks1999 20.12.21

dsom
Or, to be more precise, they shot at the helicopter from an RPG and the splinter flew to the phantom of Big Boss or Venom Snake.

E
EHicks1999 20.12.21

Boss_Timurchik
No, it only increases sometimes in cut-scenes.

r
ros789 20.12.21

Snake's dsom
horn is the wreckage from a helicopter explosion from Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes.
when you start the game in the prologue, the doctor explains everything.

J
Jekster prime 20.12.21

The splinter that got into Venom's head at the end of the ground zero was dangerous to pull out, so the doctors left it. It damaged the part of the brain responsible for the tongue, and also caused some hallucinations of Venom, which appear as memories from the past, embodied in some way. in the real world. Because of what the horn grows, well, there is hardly a reason for this, just a kind of karma system.

W
WinChester 20.12.21

the guys have already passed two weeks and they just woke up)))

B
Big and fat 20.12.21

In Fable, you see, too, did not play. MGSV what a fairy tale ...

C
CreMat0ry 20.12.21

EHicks1999
Not only in cut scenes Create. an atomic bomb and you will get a demonic snake: D

Demonic Snake - the player did his best and arranged a bloodbath, where he tortured enemy soldiers, comrades-in-arms and even animals! Thus, gaining 50,000 demonic points. The horn has become even longer, and the blood stains on the protagonist are not washed off at all. No matter how much he stuck out in the shower stall.