3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raw058 20.12.21 01:07 am

Shot the silencer. (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Guys such a question in episode 11 was shot by the silence. Who else did that? How will this affect the game in the future?
25 Comments
Sort by:
K
KraSher 20.12.21

People, it's easier to melee, twice and ready! Fastest way)

W
WarlokIII 20.12.21

You can kill her only in the cut scene, and even if you throw off the fat man with the baby on it, it will survive

D
Denixz 20.12.21

I flunked her with c4 =) If you don't shoot at her, she jumps only between two points, the first is the main one on which she appears, and the second is there next. As a result, he ran to the first and stood below the reach, she jumped to the second, ran there, she again to the first, left c4 in her place and ran to her, she again to the second and immediately activated the bomb, one charge was enough. For everything about all 2 minutes, S-rank and all conditions met, such as "do not use a firearm", etc.

P
Pro100be3yh4uk 20.12.21

I did it simply, I mark it on the map, I call the box there, while it falls, we run out of the shelter and back so that it does not run away, then when the box hits, you will see how not the red flat with HP has been taken away, but the blue one, after that it will run to another place looking for it in her voice, she hums how she found it, mark and call the load there, just running out and abruptly hiding behind a cover so that the box falls, when already at the end you jam it, we run to the yellow mark and watch the cut-scene without touching anything, as soon as it passed , we take Kwet and call the vert ...

S
SA_NEK 20.01.23

Even I'm at an impasse ... The first time I dealt with it freely. The second time, the task has been hanging for a week, no matter how. Knocks me down one or two. All sorts of boxes-prostheses do not help. She dodges them. Pi3dets... Shoots at any distance, 99%. S / s shot per second. It's impossible to even get down. All I achieved was 83% damage to her in 40 minutes of wanking. Then she disappeared, I was looking for her for 4 minutes. Then she, a bitch, put 100% damage into my head from somewhere behind. Record...