3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
ILIA_1992 20.12.21 01:21 am

Eighth chapter. Destroy the tanks and the general. (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

The question is as follows. I cleaned out the first base where I need to find documents. He cleared everything, that is, he destroyed air defense, communications, collected diamonds. Absolutely everything, but the general and the tanks left. I had to get to the base. I cleaned all of them in stealth, and only the tanks remained. I don't have an RPG. Not even developed, because the level does not allow. I fastened 2 C4s to the tank, and after the explosion, at least henna. I read that you can destroy with C4. Maybe you need to climb on top of the tank and fix it there? or under the bottom?
10 Comments
Sort by:
I
ILIA_1992 20.12.21

Malice
Can you seriously help?

Which soldier to interrogate? In this mission, I interrogate everyone. Moreover, the rest of the main and additional tasks.

Fulton is not developed enough for me to take them away in this way.

m
maksim_0 20.12.21

Put 4 c4 on the tank

s
spacey_bear 20.12.21

ILIA_1992 Completed
mission using mortar and c4. A tank with 2-3 mortar rounds can be destroyed. For safety net, you can put another c4 on the road (along the route of the convoy).

I
ILIA_1992 20.12.21

It seems there is an option to call fire support. Need to try .

I
ILIA_1992 20.12.21

spacey_bear Is there
enough time to destroy the tanks? Tanks shoot painfully.

M
McEclipse 20.12.21

ILIA_1992
one of the soldiers where the drawings are found tells where the ownerless armored car is

s
spacey_bear 20.12.21

ILIA_1992
Well, I passed attempts on the third, because in the first two attempts the tanks found my location.
And the third time it turned out to calculate the time and lead, without detection.
The bottom line is that when it hits a tank, the convoy stops. And it was not difficult to destroy it

F
Filis 20.12.21

ILIA_1992
I'm freaking out with you! Is it the first time you sat down to play a computer game? Such naive questions, horror! A new generation of children "I ask Google and forums everything, even how to take food." I imagine, I met a girl, toshi-boshi, it came to bed and then you run to the forum and create a topic: "Dude, help! I invited the girl home, she wants something, but I don't know what." :) Although stop, what am I talking about, what a girl, you can't get to such "hardcore" at such a pace, and you can't lower the difficulty level in real life :)

I
ILIA_1992 20.12.21

spacey_bear
Thank you all. Thanks for the advice . I somehow do not use the enemy's weapons. Mortars, machine guns, etc. Always counting on my weapon. After the assignment, I gathered the whole team into one cell and bought the development of an RPG. Then he returned it back.

Filis

I am glad for your great philosophical decisions. Didn't think to use a mortar. I confess.

V
Verzor 20.12.21

I don’t remember where I found it (but it’s not difficult where it is nearby) - an armored personnel carrier with missiles - 3 volleys and the base was cleaned!