3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Beatbox_fish 20.12.21 01:21 am

Optimization. (SOMA)

I think Temko can start.
From what I found:
When incl. in-sync game lags in some places, although fps is always 60. Without vertical ~ 200 fps and everything is fine. I also noticed that the frequency of the video card drops when in-sync, which is why it most likely slows down. Who knows what's the matter?
(Everything is at max, comp i5 4690, GTX 970, 16gb RAM)
12 Comments
Sort by:
q
qslim27 20.12.21

I would have a GTX 970, I would not even start the topic of blaspheming over trifles, but if less than 30 frames is an ass

B
Beatbox_fish 20.12.21

qslim27
I said that 60fps shows, but in fact drawdowns are wild in some places, although it always shows 60fps)

q
qslim27 20.12.21

Temko can be closed

R
Rimof 20.12.21

qslim27
Do not forget - where are the textures harnessed? How is the work with the memory of the game organized?
If the game was completely "loaded" into the operative, there would be no friezes ...
But you see the textures are loaded directly from the railway - hence the friezes, with a stable freeze ...
Either put the game on the SSD - or do the proper care and optimization of your railway , blyago all sorts of Smart Defrag from iObit - there is for this, free and angry.

B
Beatbox_fish 20.12.21

fomir
No, there are no friezes, there is just a small amount of FPS, if you look at a certain place (very noticeable by eye). I repeat - when you turn off vertical sync, everything flies (but it's unrealistic to play without it, frame breaks). The game in the window helps, but the frames on the sides ... Adaptive in-sync did not give anything, shamanism in the nvidia panel too.

A
Amiminoru 20.12.21

Optimization in the game is complete shit, so far I have dropped the game, tk. after coming to the lambda, it is impossible to play because of the friezes when the camera turns. In general, this is the first game in my memory that my computer does not pull, lol.
shl. The game consumes more than 2 GB of video memory. Are you seriously? With a grafon of the level of the edge of the firm?
So, whoever will crow for optimization, you should know that a game with such a picture shouldn't survive so much vram

B
Beatbox_fish 20.12.21

Unsubscribe, who plays on powerful computers with the included verikalka - no one has visual drawdowns anywhere?

D
Dim4ik126 20.12.21

and I started to crash, with the error "the video driver stopped responding." whether the firewood is crooked, or xs that the

flights are really due to new firewood. put the previous ones - everything is fine

F
Fastickok 20.12.21

Amiminoru
Given that alien isolation goes to ultra with a 1GB card.
And there the graphon is 3 heads higher.

A
Amiminoru 20.12.21

Fastickok

Well yes. My alien isolation was generally perfect.

S
Ser777 20.12.21

Alien is VERY VERY well optimized, on a computer of the level of 2009 it goes to ultra at 45-70fps

A
Amiminoru 20.12.21

Ser777
I wish everyone would try so hard to optimize their games. In addition, the visual component in the stranger was at a good level.