3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fomir 14.11.19 01:26 pm

The change of appearance of the undead (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

krab obiknovenii
Yes, find tools to remove the face - kill any, lose the face, perevoplotilsya... gather several masks and combine them the way you did the mask - you will receive a universal remedy of perevoploscheniya... this is FEIN says the same) do Not be lazy to learn everything from him.
7 Comments
Sort by:
J
JOKERIVAN 14.11.19

fomir
Damn, and interesting as the mechanics of both

m
max_ximus 14.11.19

Prompt, play FEIN in the beginning can turn into a lizard, gnome, etc., but as the rumble started and took the mask, these spells are gone, how to return them?

f
fomir 14.11.19

max_ximus
Quest - overcome the witch - take away the mask... Until you do, you will have to look for tools to relieve individuals and to do a mask piece

K
Kesti 14.11.19

and how do these masks do

V
Vishez 14.11.19

And if there is a Mask FEIN, which has already been selected at the crazy witch makes any sense at all to bother with Lazarescu and changing persons?

B
Berillium 14.11.19

Found first Lazarescu, then defeated the witch - got the mask. Don't understand, I reincarnated in one of the races, what gives? This will help in the future? While FEIN I have the weakest, though, and level 7 (still on the first island), for some reason all the attacks are made on him...With bottles of poison will not last long, need the stats or spells to restore health...

Y
Yarven1033 14.11.19

And is it possible to change a specific face mask. Ie when you change the appearance of, say, an elf, the character receives a well-defined base face (which is very bad, as for me). Is there a way to change it's face (the mirror fails, the character mask reset), or to change the home person?