3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wanderer W 20.12.21 01:21 am

Euro Truck Simulator 2 (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Hello everyone. As I was already worn out with this game, or rather with the impossibility to play it. Nowhere, no one can tell WHAT TO DO, I tried a bunch of repacks, but the result is the same for everyone, I start it, the sound goes on, but there are NO pictures. So tired, no words. I have Win 7-64. Respond, who is in the know aaaaa
15 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZEROXX881 20.12.21

Try updating your graphics card driver. And all the repacks require you to disable the antivirus !! try!! I myself once drove a repack, there were no problems, the only thing I had to repaint my cars.

Z
ZEROXX881 20.12.21

PS now I go for a license !! and try again on 32 bit

m
mikhail300 20.12.21

Wanderer W
Well, I don't know, I have a 32-bit pirate version 1.20, everything is fine and the mods are installed and it goes fine

B
Bul1et 20.12.21

Wanderer W
this can be if the default resolution in the game is higher than the monitor resolution, you can try to change it in the configuration files can help

n
niknor2015 20.12.21

ZEROXX881 Can you
please tell me where you can get the Licensed disk version 1.20?

v
vovangt4 20.12.21

niknor2015
Why a disk? It is better to buy in Steam, and the price is lower and the updates are automatic and the ability to roll back to any version if you don't like the new one or the mods didn't go.

Z
ZEROXX881 20.12.21

vovangt4
It's strange, I didn't seem to write this, I bought the game through Steam

K
KakTyCeHok 20.12.21

Wanderer W
Buy a license, you won't regret it, it costs this money, unlike the game Truckers 3.

K
KakTyCeHok 20.12.21

niknor2015
And it makes sense to buy the media, if the activation is still happening on Steam.

W
Wanderer W 20.12.21

KakTyCeHok
Can't do the same with a license? Suddenly it won't work either. The driver is the newest, he put it in exceptions, the antivirus turned off, the crack was copied and what else he did not do, it does not start, even if you crack it. Would buy a license, but will it work without any problems? My first game, with which there are so many misunderstandings

K
KakTyCeHok 20.12.21

Wanderer W
What is the set of the PC, and what games are you running on your PC?

W
Wanderer W 20.12.21

Win 7-64, ge force 560, but not with one game this was not the case. GTA 5 without problems (pirate at least), the Witcher 3, too, and other less powerful games of norms. I tried all the tips, the result is zero. I even tried the steam version, but nothing else besides the video. By the way, I have Steam (along with the licensed PES 15). What other dances are needed, I don't know

W
Wanderer W 20.12.21

And how do you like my PC? Even if you don't know what you can do, thanks anyway

W
Wanderer W 20.12.21

No more ideas?

A
Alexey Sklyaruk 20.12.21

Hello everyone. Tell me please, what can I do to make the mods work on the Licensed version of Euro Truck simulator 2 (steam)?