3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wm_Dragon 20.12.21 01:21 am

Looking for a guide (Diablo 2)

Dear players, please discard the paladin guide. If not a hummer, is it possible to sharpen it under the HPV?
And on the forty. I looked at the statistics of the top forty (97 lvl), his skill build and items please tell me.
35 Comments
Sort by:
C
CorvinOk 20.12.21

wm_DragonYa looked good quality statistics Sorka (97 lvl)
V tom Sezone bil Dryid 99LvL !!! tak 4to delai GRA4EVODA !!!

w
wm_Dragon 20.12.21

http://www.rubattle.net/diablo2/ladder/lod/hc//
Can you link to the rookery guide)
And a link to your top?
Thanks!

f
firkax 20.12.21

what is "vpv"? did you mean pvp?
if you want pvp the deal would have to for a long time, because of the reading guides you tell him you do not learn, even if it will dress your character as they have written
plus to Hyde often write any nonsense, then you're still dressed correctly can not

skillbild
in normal it called "pumping"

please tell me you
go into the game, write in the chat / whois HyLka
if offline - chew for a while and try again
when you see that it is online, write
/ w HyLka skaji pls kakie skilli ti kachal i kak odet?
if he wants, then he will tell and show, if he does not want, you will not know in any way

in my opinion, asking someone else to catch him online and ask questions for you is not very good

f
firkax 20.12.21

and if you're talking about www.rubattle.net/diablo2/ladder/lod/hc/ - then write PerfectSor instead of HyLka

w
wm_Dragon 20.12.21

in my opinion, asking someone else to catch him online and asking for you is not very good
^ I did not ask for that.
Maybe not someone specific, but just a good guide. I thought the experts already know how the tops swing - they just play less and the hands are not so straight.
CorvinOk, please, drop a link to any guide that you think might be useful to me (with abiviatura and I'll figure it out myself). If not, thanks anyway.

f
firkax 20.12.21

in short, all the characters (well, or almost all) swing very simply - you choose the skill you will attack with, see what synergies it has (the list of other skills is written in the description of the skill when you hover over it with the mouse in the skill window, for example, for a hammer it is vigor and blessed aim), you remember that for the hammer the aura of concentration also gives a bonus, and for the contactees - fanaticism, well, you download it all until you pump the
holy shield skill to the paladins (everyone), sometimes by 1, sometimes to the maximum

f
firkax 20.12.21

I thought the experts already

know how the tops swing, I don’t know how to
put it better, but you’re wrong to swing everything as they want, and even the goals of this swing are different
yes, there are general directions (which I wrote in the previous post), but in all other respects it's your business, you
don't have to think that there is some common ideal that everyone strives for,
and even being in the top does not mean that that character is the best

Еpiscop_moo 20.12.21

About the thresholds fcr / fhr and some features, such as the influence of telekinesis on the eu, in skill three, alas, is not written.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 20.12.21

Episcop_moo
about TV set written

C
CorvinOk 20.12.21

wm_Dragon
Here is GOOD Gaid - http://www.playground.ru/wiki/diablo_2/guide/paladin/pvm_zealot/
Toliko emy Draki nn osobo, i Poias Ly4she Vigor !!!
http://www.rubattle.net/diablo2/ladder/lod/sc/

p
passed 20.12.21

Or you can link to the guide to the GROWTH BREEDER!
http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/druid_grochevod-717128/

O
Obsessed 20.12.21

Toliko emy Draki nn osobo
wm_Dragon, listen to evo he is a noob !! 11

passed, gz, you could link! ; D

C
CorvinOk 20.12.21

Obsessed listen to evo he is noob !! 11 (- Toliko emy Draki nn osobo)
To est 'na s4et Vigora ti yge so Mnoi Soglasen? !!! ; D

O
Obsessed 20.12.21

Poias Ly4she Vigor !!!
wm_Dragon, listen to evo he is a noob !! 11 # 2

CorvinOk,; DD

0b256 20.12.21

wm_Dragon
http://www.playground.ru/wiki/diablo_2/guide/all/novichkam_itat_gayd_dlya_novichkov_v_diablo2/

a
annortheone 20.12.21

wm_Dragon Spike
Thorns and wear the Metalgrid amulet. The tactic is simple: they threw you a host - you cut Thorns, run to the enemy and throw an iron maiden from an amulet at him, you can also scare him with an iron golem. When the enemy hits you, it will kill itself against you. You can throw the rest of the glasses into the vigor to run faster. Also, do not forget to ask for gear for + skills, well, there you will ask for shakomason in the chat. Easy Guaed.

C
CorvinOk 20.12.21

wm_Dragon
Ly4she rasprosi ego (Obsessed) - kak Delat 'MF Bo / lwebhl / lcy !!! on v nih Ly4we razbiraetcia 4em v PvM Paladinah; D
A 9, esli 4estno v MF Bo / lwebhl / lcax neo4eny :(, (ny priam kak ON v Zealah; D)
Obsessed; D; D; D

w
wm_Dragon 20.12.21

Thanks to all! Not really interesting, only there are clothes for the top level =) But thanks anyway. I got the priorities!

O
Obsessed 20.12.21

wm_Dragon, and you, just in case! ;-)

O
Obsessed 20.12.21

CorvinOk, eto minoc ot nenavistnikov GRA4EVODA, kotorie postradali ot zatmeni9 svoego razyma (emoci9mi) i time after time nesyt vs9kiy crab (esli re4 'zaxodit za GRA4EVODA). ;WITH