3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alfainfo 20.12.21 01:21 am

ONLINE gameplay (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

Tell us more about the online battles - attack / defense of bases.
Share your experience.

1. if we attack alone, then why is there an online prison, and the ability to issue non-lethal weapons (does it make sense at all)
2. in training to attack our forward base, everyone was in heavy armor but without helmets (always like that?) Then I will sniper in the head, and there is no point in their armor?
3. what type of weapon is better to issue for base defense (as your practice shows) at close range? wednesday long distances?
4. what is the best way to conduct an attack, stealth / rush?
5. Is it worth putting the best fighters on defense?
8 Comments
Sort by:
v
viperzic 20.12.21

When you have studied "Combat Armor" to the maximum, you will be wearing helmets.
If there are at least 2 decks, then put snipers on the first (main), and on the second middle / close.
Rash can be done in combat armor if there is only one deck and there are not many opponents.
Stealth is more convenient to pass.
1. While sitting in the helicopter, use your binoculars and mark your opponents. (so you can detect 80% of the protection)
2. Take the tablets that allow you to see unmarked opponents.
3. Disembarkation only 18:00
4. NVG
5. Take the guards into the capture and ask "Where are the others?"
6. Turn off the generator of electricity, if there is, put a sleeping mine near the button.
7. If during penetration another player is connected, the tablets will not help to find him. Visually only. If you've spotted it, it's best to throw Stun or Sleep grenades at Fulton as well. For this, +50,000 ransom premium. In case of close contact, use a throw or a shotgun, it makes no sense to shoot from a machine gun. from him you will not have time to kill him, but he will make a throw and spultonit you.
8. Forget about the timer and do not rush, you will have time for everything.

I
IBM_d3m1urg 20.12.21

viperzic
Wait, you wrote, you can choose on which deck, what type of weapon to use? But as?
There are basic settings, where you choose - flew. / Did not fly. weapons., close / medium / long range.
If you go into the settings of each deck, then there is no such thing.

h
human pixel 20.12.21

alfainfo
1. Guardhouse PB (online prison) for those you captured at other bases.
2. Depends on the level of combat readiness. From soldiers without armor at all to soldiers in armor with helmets.
3. Best to Worse - Long Range Weapons - Short Range - Non-Lethal - Medium.
4. Stealth first, then rush. I'm better at rushing (I don't always have time to get to the goal, but
I clear 2-3 decks of containers) 5. I didn't see any obvious advantages. Perhaps someone decides not to kill, but to take the A ++ fighter alive, make a mistake and die.
Also in the game there are virtual battles of PMCs. They pass without the participation of players. Victory depends on the level of the defensive and offensive unit. I threw in a dozen or two A ++ and S guards and blocked them (that is, they will not participate in the defense and no one will kidnap them). And all sorts of EA ranked ones protect the base.

v
viperzic 20.12.21

At the very beginning of the setup, you choose which platform you are setting up (combat, medical, reconnaissance, support), then select the deck number from the list. At the end of the setting, when you press apply, you can choose: apply on this deck or on all. Also, on each deck, you can select key points for protection, they are indicated in Latin letters.

P
PaulBaumer 20.12.21

Please tell me how to earn PMC points (something was said about online battles, but I don’t know where to find them), is there a player search system (we want to help each other with a friend, but a random search did not give anything) and when another player finds out, that I invaded his base? Immediately after approaching her or at the moment of a combat alert?

a
alfainfo 20.12.21

PaulBaumer, as
I understand it, points are given for a successful attack / defense, and as I understand it, now only a random selection of players with the same rating level is given to choose from, which in principle is fair.

P
PaulBaumer 20.12.21

alfainfo Will
they be notified about protection as in 21 tasks?

a
alfainfo 20.12.21

viperzic
Once again about the choice of weapons, you can read more ... I

choose the type of platform (for example, the main base), then the main choice (only the choice for money) or a detailed choice, there are general settings for each platform, and on the right, the graphic display of platforms (type weapons number of people traps), so all this can be changed for each platform, but there is no item with weapons, it is only in the section with general settings, and when you change the weapon, for example, to "distant", it changes on all platforms of this type, there is a clause "only for this platform" but this applies to all these platforms and not specifically to 1st, 2nd .... etc.

so? only for the first one to choose snipers, but for the 2nd, 3rd machine guns it is impossible ????