3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KeKLoL15000 20.12.21 01:21 am

Butterfly Emblem (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

How do I get this emblem?
8 Comments
Sort by:
d
ducks4yquack 20.12.21

take the silent on a mission and let her kill more enemies than you

S
Sssses52 20.12.21

ducks4yquack
exactly should "kill" or "neutralize" (put to sleep)?

n
nurbak 20.12.21

BzDanilka
It doesn't matter, the main thing is that Queit is more useful than Snake on operations

S
Syndicate 2016 20.12.21

nurbak
When I play Snake I'm more useful well I got the Butterfly nickname and the emblem

n
nurbak 20.12.21

Run into the storyline outpost, shoot into the air from something loud, and give the order for cover
. Hide somewhere myself, I didn't check it myself, but they say you can take the emblem the first time
I personally received the emblem on assignments where it was necessary to quietly steal the Diamon dogs scout (as stealthily as possible), I did not shoot in this mission nirazu, although half of the outpost was sleeping by the end of the missions behind an impenetrable corner
PS In general, this part of the MGS is the most "user frendly" and the easiest, both in mastering and in gameplay

n
nurbak 20.12.21

Csgashnik
So it just seems to you that you were more useful
Or the game is buggy, it happens, the game often gives the wrong emblem
Imagine, there is a mission to steal a cassette from a cache
I made my way as secretly as possible, no one noticed me, without rapid and other such, rank of course the same S ... and the callsign Piranha for using shotguns ... despite the fact that I did not have a "volunteer" with me

K
KeKLoL15000 20.12.21

nurbak
Well, I cleared a couple of outposts, that is, the Silent Tranquil put everyone to sleep, I did nothing at all and not a fig. Or is it necessary to let her put everyone to sleep in the story mission?

d
ducks4yquack 20.12.21

need a plot, after side effects they do not give ranks and callsigns