3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
prometheus 20.12.21 01:21 am

About rare animals (and common) In short SEARCH (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

As a fan of the series, I need to know where these critters are. Who knows where the animals are, write (and please, if there is a possibility, well, this is really super important SCREEN you need a SCREEN on the map, of course, if there is a possibility, if there is no screen, then describe where to look for it)
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Screamer9713 20.12.21

mir-nik1
TAB >> 3 side missions. From time to time they give such tasks to evacuate animals (Common and legendary) after evacuation, that is, you can complete the task and read about them. Immediately to the task, it shows where to look for them.

O
ONE BLAST 20.12.21

Additional tasks will be for catching rare animals, take the dog with you, she will show you everything

A
AoScorpius 20.12.21

There is also catching of rare animals and without additional. assignments. They are caught using cages or by hand

S
SPR1GGAN 20.12.21

why catch them at all?

V
Verzor 20.12.21

SPR1GGAN
Heroism, aura enhancement and blah blah blah ...

S
SPR1GGAN 20.12.21

Sonic778 in
short, you don't need to bother

d
dramuniq 20.12.21

They can also be given very beautiful emblems, so if someone wants to stand out online, then very much even need to catch rare ones.

e
e.epta 20.12.21

mir-nik1
As a fan of the series he would have looked for them himself, it’s more interesting, and since you don’t want to look for them, then you are not a fan.

p
prometheus 20.12.21

e.epta
And I don’t know about you, but I don’t have time to manually look for everything. THE WORLD IS NOT SMALL