3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
smaizy 20.12.21 01:21 am

How to neutralize the enemy with one blow? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

how to knock out the opponent from the back with 1 blow? gg either throws him from the deflection, or inflicts a series of blows, if you press the hit button once, then he will simply hit the enemy once and that's all, in this video a person somehow knocked out with 3 blows, on the other he saw how he knocked out and with 1 th.

moment at 33 14, a series of 3 hits and knocked down.
10 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 20.12.21

You probably need to improve your hand in order to cut it out with one blow.

v
vlad_sherba 20.12.21

smaizy
choose a mechanical hand as a weapon, run at the enemy and press the left mouse button

s
smaizy 20.12.21

vlad_sherba is not that, in the video they somehow cut down without running with 3 hits, I can only with 5.

v
vlad_sherba 20.12.21

smaizy
, well, then I don’t know, I also knock out with a few blows

R
Richards 20.12.21

this game must be played on the joystick, although it is difficult for someone on the left to explain the specifics of the series)))

R
RGC 20.12.21

smaizy
Maybe the pumping of the prosthesis really affects, I began to notice that I cut almost all of them with 2-3 blows, and before there were more of them. You can also counter the opponent when he hits you with a knife, then there is like 1 blow or 2 maximum

P
Pretecs 20.12.21

It is necessary to approach him from the back, he turns it around first, and knocks it out with the second blow

A
Aips95 20.12.21

It is necessary to press the direction button during the impact. (in this case "W"). It turns out by accident. In general, this is how you can do interesting things like that - next to the box it somehow turned out that he threw the enemy and broke the box for them. Near the cliff, you can kick in the butt, etc.

B
Bepredelshik 20.12.21

People, but how to interrogate or how to capture a soldier? I play for the first time in this series

A
Aips95 20.12.21

Bepredelshik Hold the button of the blow
next to the soldier - he is in the grip (do not let go). I pressed the radio button (I have Q) - the communication menu opened.