3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
goodbandit 20.12.21 01:21 am

The message "Player **** has disappeared from the map ..."? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello everyone. I noticed how some players disappear from the map. And they just disappear. The alert "Player **** has disappeared from the map." The player disappears from the map, the mark disappears - there is no player. But this is not using Lester's "Hide the tag for 1 minute" service. When you call Lester, the alert looks like "Player **** has hidden his tag". After a short period of time, the hiding player appears back. Moreover, it can appear in the same place in which it was at the time of disappearance. Who knows what it is and how it is done. Thanks in advance.
21 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boss_Timurchik 20.12.21

goodbandit
when a reward is given for your head then what happens is that disappeared from the map

g
goodbandit 20.12.21

Inexplicably? And what do you mean disappeared? What does the player see / do at this moment? A head was appointed for me - I did not disappear anywhere. This is something else.

B
Boss_Timurchik 20.12.21

goodbandit
yes, in fact, this is complete crap and not very necessary

C
Castell400 20.12.21

This means that the player has left the session so that those who are trying to get a reward for him will know that he has left.

g
goodbandit 20.12.21

Boss_Timurchik The
question is how does he do it and why?

Castell400
You mean he just changes the session? And he returns to the same session (and starts from the "last place") how? You can return to the session where you were only if you have a friend left in the session, as I understand it. You can join him in the game - return to the session from which you left.

V
Viktor Smolin 20.12.21

goodbandit
Yes, they just go out, and writes that they disappear.

g
goodbandit 20.12.21

Viktor Smolin
And how do they return (for example, in a minute to the same place)? As I understand it, only if a friend remains in the session, you will join him.

S
Sergey1992 20.12.21

Of course, I could be wrong, but logically they just turn on the passive mode ... (for example, the person moved away from the computer and so that nothing happened to the Persian during his absence, he puts the passive on). And when you exit, it is written that the player just left ...

d
demothen 20.12.21

goodbandit
The player disappears from the card when you leave the session. As for returning to the session, if the session is not completely packed, then after completing any task or race, you may well be returned to the session in which you were, even if there are no friends in it.

Z
ZeroHero 20.12.21

you call Lester and he has the option to hide. It only lasts a minute and costs like 1000 bucks)

M
MiGamer86 20.12.21

goodbandit You
accept the invitation to the robbery and if the session is jammed there, as a rule, you return to the session from which you accepted the invitation. This is what looks like the player disappeared from the radar. Also, the player can play golf, shooting range, tennis, etc.

Sergey1992
When a reward is assigned to the head, the passive mode cannot be activated.

g
goodbandit 20.12.21

Sergey1992
As MiGamer86 wrote when assigning an award to your head - you cannot activate the passive mode.

demothen
Thanks for the clarification. Now there are almost no questions left - you just need to check :)

ZeroHero
Using Lester's service "remove the tag from the radar" the notification will look like "Player **** has disappeared from the radar." And here is a little different.

MiGamer86
Thank you. And this option is possible, apparently.

Thank you all for your answers.

v
vatsonification 20.12.21

goodbandit
The player disappeared - means that he went to work (task, shootout, race, etc.). After the end of the case, he can return again to your session. If he left, they would write that the player left, regardless of whether a reward was assigned to him or not.

g
goodbandit 20.12.21

vatsonification
And if he just goes to a new session?

Yesterday I tried to change the session - I wrote that I "Left", not "Disappeared".

v
vatsonification 20.12.21

goodbandit
If it goes to another session, then - "exited". By "go for business" I mean that the player has joined the business, the host of which is in the same session, or the player with the award is the host himself.

g
goodbandit 20.12.21

vatsonification
Got it.
Need to check.
Thank you.

v
vatsonification 20.12.21

goodbandit Do
n't check, I'm sure of myself.

Once I hunted for my head like that: he left for the case, so I joined him, the case went through together, returned to free mode - there I killed him))

g
goodbandit 20.12.21

vatsonification
Sly :)

I mean to check exactly how the notification will look - "Out" or "Disappeared".

M
MiGamer86 20.12.21

In theory, if you go into the subway or tunnels, you also disappear from the radar, there the GPS does not catch. But that's just a guess.

n
nat.mih 20.12.21

MiGamer86
If you go into the subway or a tunnel, you can still see you on the map.
As vatsonification said above, the player just entered the mission / robbery.