3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darth_Credocs 20.12.21 01:21 am

Who is Strongest: MALAC vs KREA (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords)

Imagine a duel between Malak and Kreia. That would be meat !!!
Tell me who is stronger and why you decided so.
And may the FORCE be with you ...
72 Comments
Sort by:
A
Angel_Trent 20.12.21

Malak Kyzel, and therefore I vote for the grandmother. Malak has a mind like a chicken. his grandmother will talk and confuse him so that he himself will make hara-kiri.

K
KILLER 20.12.21

I'm for Malak, foolish grandma :)

D
Darth_Credocs 20.12.21

I am also for Malak !!! Angel, you're wrong! Malak is much better at using his lightsaber!

A
Angel_Trent 20.12.21

And where does the sword. You know what they say ... The pen is stronger than the sword. Malak's grandma will do it.

R
Revan 20.12.21

>>> his grandmother will confuse him so that he himself will make hara-kiri.
You say the truth.

This is ... People, how did you manage to create two identical themes at the same time ??

K
KILLER 20.12.21

Don't be so sure!

K
KILLER 20.12.21

This is me for the angel!

a
angeldar 20.12.21

Grandma cooked Revan, Revan tore Malak ... Kreia's conclusion would break Malak (Malak will move from the fairy tales that Kreia will tell him)

R
Revan 20.12.21

Well, not for me ...

T
Tyler Durden 20.12.21

Revan will tear both of them and without batting an eye ... He will come in and say ... "Well, how have you already zadolbali with your conspiracy theories and world takeover!" He took out the sword "vzhzhzhzh" and two bodies are ready.

A
Angel_Trent 20.12.21

Kain, we're not talking about Revan, but about grandma. Angeldar, your truth.

HC ---->

T
Tyler Durden 20.12.21

Then Grandma rules ... Angeldar is right ... Grandma is powerful in Strength and Malak cannot be killed ... But in the game I almost did not take her ...

a
angeldar 20.12.21

So from Malak - in general, someone is left, he himself cannot do anything, just pretend to be a Sith Lord and tell that he is cool. Without betrayal, he would never have overthrown Revan. And what kind of business he has done for Kreia,
Palpatine's grandmother is direct ... She invented the power to destroy. And after such a fight, Malak will surely become something like Zion ala walking corpse

D
Darth_Credocs 20.12.21

Firstly, be careful with arrivals and insults,
because on the forum we have normal people and no one runs into anyone.
Secondly, I wanted to get to know each person IMHO: you said that you like Krei more, I said that I was Malak, and that's where they fled. So take note.
Clearing ??? !!!!

K
KILLER 20.12.21

At the beginning of the battle, Malak may be so caldonous that he will be, if you have poor defense, then 70% of your life you have no which is not, and Malak's outfit is much funky. By the way, the grandmother throughout the game with her connection with power is steaming !!!!!!!! Judge for yourself!

B
Barbready 20.12.21

Malak rules, but his grandmother pulls him, or Malak follows the noblest tradition of pirates - he will run away.

B
Barbready 20.12.21

Malak rules, but his grandmother pulls him, or Malak follows the noblest tradition of pirates - he will run away.

s
scareproof 20.12.21

"At the beginning of the fight, Malak can be so awkward that it will be, if you have poor defense, then 70% of your life is gone."

grandma is cooler.

"He waves a saber much better than a grandmother" - hmm, and so does Nigilus. Toka Babka endures much more.

"and the grandmother, besides her Syava flying swords and brain otak, really don't have anything else" - but they give good damage.

"and Malak's outfit is much funnier" - well, nah! grandma looks cooler!

"By the way, the grandmother throughout the game is using her connection with power !!!!!!!!" - which proves the incompetence of Malak, who finally can't say anything, except "I need Bastila", "Bastila, join me" and "I will kill you with revenge."

"Judge for yourself!" - we are on trial. grandma is cooler.

and finally, how can you compare the galimo six (Malak) and an intelligent woman who has visited both sides and knows the philosophy of these sides? And that's not all - the second part is "grandma's revenge". we completely dance to her tune, while in the first part we go our OWN way.

R
Revan 20.12.21

>>> in the first part we go OWN path Nope
. For most of the first part we dance to the tune of the Jedi Council.

B
Barbready 20.12.21

Fuck you bent scareproof +5, but still Malak looks cooler.