3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yuri Kushnerenko 20.12.21 01:44 am

One mission walkthrough (Assassin's Creed 3)

Who plays or can have an installed assassins 3. I have such a problem on a mission on the northern passage, the game freezes, can someone go through this mission? I'll throw off the save
16 Comments
Sort by:
r
rodrigos 20.12.21

Yuri Kushnerenko
pirate or lick

Y
Yuri Kushnerenko 20.12.21

How to find out?

r
rodrigos 20.12.21

Yuri Kushnerenko
Bought or downloaded?

Y

Installed from the disk, but there was still "Revelation" on the disk, it turns out that the pirate

r
rodrigos 20.12.21

launching the game through yupley?

B
Bupycop 20.12.21

Yuri Kushnerenko
What version? Did you buy the disc with the game or burn it on disc? Do you enter the game through Uplay?

Y

Version 1.0.1, I bought the disc, I play without yupley, the "Theta" tablet

r
rodrigos 20.12.21

Yuri Kushnerenko
Hahahaha, and did the pirated copy of the game cost you dearly?

Y

I didn't buy it, I took it from a friend, there is a price tag on the box, if you translate it into dollars, then one and a half dollars comes out, this is still at that time)

R
Robik bobik 20.12.21

Yuri Kushnerenko the
game is not patched to the latest version, I would have passed, but I don't want to mess with different versions of saves

L
Lyokha Tatarintsev 20.12.21

Yuri Kushnerenko
It will be easier for you to download the latest version of the game to play it.

Y

The problem is not in patches, but in my hardware) the computer is too weak, all normal games are purely only because of vidyuhi)
percent 1.61g one core of
ram 1.5
vidyuha radion hd 3600

M
Misha gotko 20.12.21

Turn on compatibility in Windows package 3, I had this too, but I was not too lazy to look for it and will still be tough to blunt

L
Lexx77 20.12.21

Yuri Kushnerenko
At my last assembly: 2 * 3.0 GHz, 8GB DDR2 RAM and HD6930 2Gb, also lagged and crashed on release, and corrected after patches. And with such a weak hardware, how does it start?

Y

In Bostan, only FPS is small, and so on other territories it goes fine)

Y

I figured out what kind of nonsense, the vidyuha does not stand up and the firewood reboots) because of this it crashes)