3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Syndicate 2016 20.12.21 01:44 am

How to get through these fucking 3 missions (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

2 Subject 8.9 or 9.10
1 Pub's name Poor fellow 2
Write here how to pass writing or Video demonstration
26 Comments
Sort by:
L
LazyKit 20.12.21

So do not go through them yet, but pump over the base, your weapons, staff. With a horse and a bazooka, everything is easy.

S
Syndicate 2016 20.12.21

niko2626
the fact is that from 1 missions everything is not pumped, but it was difficult, I went through it and now I go through everything with ease

0werewolf0 20.12.21

I suppose the mission is help and departure?
if so, then the first prisoner at the bridge on the mission map from the left is the second in the desert on the map under the bridge and the third one is just looking for 4 guards (they are marked on the map) who also need to be evacuated and one more is transported in a jeep! and two at the bases.
To start the mission, choose a point closer to the desert where the guards climb and it is advisable to start with them, because if they find a prisoner before you, they will kill him.
the mission is completed in two stages (you can do it in one), first you destroy all the equipment or most of it in order for a helicopter and three tanks to arrive and then you go through but already saving the prisoners!
- Armored vehicle destroyed
- Eliminated several combat vehicles or helicopters
- All armored vehicles were destroyed without the use of supplies and fire support
- Weapons transported on a truck were seized
- Armored vehicle was evacuated
- 4 soldiers were
evacuated looking for an escaped prisoner - 6 prisoners
were evacuated - 3 tanks were evacuated

S
Syndicate 2016 20.12.21

0werewolf0
Already gone

G
GHOSTaltair117 20.12.21

Take and forget all the tactics that you wrote. All you need is a horse, a truck, a cargo fulton and explosives as much as possible (If there is no fulton). Between the drop-off area and the prison (The place where all routes converge into one), there is a road between the rocks. Block the road with the truck, and after it further to the turn (which leads to the ruins, and not to the base), leave the horse. Climb the rock, turn on "Kids In America" ​​and wait. As soon as the car arrives, it’s a Fulton until the truck is smashed to dust. I stole all the equipment. The hostages were pulled out when there were tanks that were patrolling a certain area. The current killed one. Passed on S. Hostages below

Spoiler

S
Syndicate 2016 20.12.21

GHOST STALKER
You are late I already passed