3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
staxanka 20.12.21 01:44 am

forward base, purchase of water area, how? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

How to buy a water area? I choose a water area, I click buy and more and more ... I don’t happen to me, the standby mode is finite. What am I doing wrong? Or am I doing everything right? Or maybe Voldemort is to blame for everything?
10 Comments
Sort by:
d
ducks4yquack 20.12.21

I have norms with aquatoire, but when I go to the rank of PMC, it also loads endlessly ((help plz

S
Stanislav Anatolievich 20.12.21

staxanka
ducks4yquack
Pirates? On the face of it, everything is just fine

d
ducks4yquack 20.12.21

But is it possible to buy a chip for online on a pirate? ok you have a question

s
staxanka 20.12.21

License

d
ducks4yquack 20.12.21

with today's update, the problem with the rank of PMCs has been fixed, try it, and you can fix it with the base

a
alfainfo 20.12.21

By the way, who chooses which water area and why?

P
PaulBaumer 20.12.21

alfainfo
Different water areas have different resource deposits (ABCDES). Build where there are more rees you need

a
alfainfo 20.12.21

PaulBaumer
Well, this was my question, which resources are more needed at more advanced levels, I constantly lack fuel for the development of fuel, almost all platforms require it, while precious ores are needed only to open the weapon and I clearly have more of them ...

2. How much does the second online base cost? and the next is the same or the price tag is growing?

a
alfainfo 20.12.21

hmm, I looked yesterday, the new water area will cost 1000-1500 play money online (if you take the second one, they give the first one for free), I have 300 of them, ... and the rate of their purchase is somehow maddened, for 6000 of these tubes they want to incentivize 2000 real rubles, fuck .........

P
PaulBaumer 20.12.21

alfainfo
It remains only to enter the game daily