3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Thoothless 20.12.21 01:44 am

Bug with enemies [There is a solution] (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Recently, such a bug has begun to appear (mainly with drowned people and water women) - they have an empty health score, and instead of a question level (??). You cannot kill them, and the console does not help (he prescribed killall, they do not care at all). Are there solutions? Or at least guesses?
27 Comments
Sort by:
G
GameFilmsPlus 20.12.21

miha890
there is an old version of robits

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.12.21

v 1.06. There are no mods. Face from Goga. I have stolen a steel relic from this grymza from under the nose.

T
TheKep 20.12.21

[Denis Alexandrovich]
this is just a high-level monster, there is no bug here

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.12.21

TheKep

And I won't go to her anymore.

G
Grandfather MastDai 20.12.21

This is not a bug. If the monster is much higher in level than GG, then its level does not show, there are questions. Specifically with this woman it was the same. Felled with one blow. I just came to her later, pumping a little. I can't remember exactly what level she has now. Now in general there is a mod where it does not show the level of enemies, but only the health scale. So, in my opinion, it is more interesting when you learn about the strength of the enemy only by entering into battle with him.

T
Thoothless 20.12.21

ZorbaBudda
That's just the point, that is a bug. The monster is immortal, its health scale is empty and you cannot kill it, even through the console.

G
Grandfather MastDai 20.12.21

WitcherPlayer
Well then, that's another case.