3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Holly jolly 20.12.21 01:44 am

What does Maxim have? (Mad Max)

I don't really know anything about the game. I saw that Max can grow a beard and hair, can they be cut in the process? And is there a muzzle in the game like in Fury Road?
7 Comments
Sort by:
Аlex_Pro 20.12.21

I don’t know about the muzzle yet (although it’s hardly there, because the game takes place even before the events of the film itself), but he certainly doesn’t grow a beard like Geralt. It can be placed in one of the sections. This is a regular skin and there are several types of them.

B
Bard Buttercup 20.12.21

Dania Nyash-All-Universe
Beard does not grow by itself. Appearance options: short, long, medium beard and hair, a muzzle in fuel oil, a muzzle in blue paint, all these combinations are available with bondana and glasses. There is no muzzle. Well, I have not met yet, although I went through almost the whole game

A
Administration Builder 20.12.21

there are also mechanic glasses, for different options with face painting or with a beard. There are a lot of options. But somehow the same. In addition, it does not look good with the proposed options.

Аlex_Pro 20.12.21

ZeFeRKo
Isn't it the other way around?

Аlex_Pro 20.12.21

ZeFeRKo
Just like the developers said the opposite. Well, that is, the actions of the game, they say, even before the events of the film take place.

Аlex_Pro 20.12.21

ZeFeRKo
This could be plot holes, etc. Anything can happen.

Аlex_Pro 20.12.21

ZeFeRKo
At that time, the developers did not understand what they were talking about.