3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
strelok8390 14.11.19 01:27 pm

Dragon Age:Origins - automatic restart of computer (Dragon Age: Origins)

It's a shame I've recently the game. I go, everything goes fine but suddenly a black screen appears with a sharp sound, and then the computer restarts itself. And so several times already. Of course this was before the reinstall, but I just put the compatibility in the properties of my Windows. Now I did exactly the same, but it still does the same thing. Does anyone had the same problem? If so, please tell me what to do. May I again reinstalled?
8 Comments
Sort by:
J
Juwargane 14.11.19

strelok8390
radiater overheating,something with the power circuit...

s
strelok8390 14.11.19

Denis Alexandrovich
Well campaign. Yesterday I sat all day at a computer. Could there be something to overheat. Now I gave the computer to relax and everything is going fine, without any resets!

J
Juwargane 14.11.19

strelok8390
even renew the thermal paste

s
strelok8390 14.11.19

Denis Alexandrovich
OK!

G
GMAN8390 14.11.19

strelok8390
I personally had this problem. It later turned out that the graphics card burned, and thank God I do not have time to burn completely.So look just in case in the system unit. Replace the video card, if you have it suddenly burned. The problem should be resolved.

W
WanRoi 14.11.19

strelok8390
And the graphics card how many years?

s
strelok8390 14.11.19

WanRoi
5 years already!

s
strelok8390 14.11.19

GMAN8390
Checked. The card is almost burned. So it turns out the fan stopped for reasons unknown to me to work. I had another older fan to supply )kept just in case). Everything seems to be still okay.