3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sneaky Pete 20.12.21 01:44 am

Will there be a sequel? (South Park: The Stick of Truth)

The second part ... does anyone know what the thread is?
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mark_Dacascos 20.12.21

Well, if they sell well, why not? Moreover, Trey and Matt themselves helped to make the game and they obviously liked this process of creation.

r
romanmorph 20.12.21

In a week I played the game, I diligently researched the entire map of South Park) Well, oooo, I really want more and more new parts to be released. I hope this is not the first game of this kind and not the last. And the game is really FUCKING!

F
FrolFrol 20.12.21

romanmorph
Difficulty - 4 days 100%, how did you go through the week and not 100?: D

S
Steel fist 20.12.21

FrolFrol
and where you can see the statistics of the passage?

F
FrolFrol 20.12.21

Steel Fist is
not where, but if I’m not mistaken, you can see the time from the save, and 100% is 0 tasks lvl 15 103 equipment 30 chinpokemons 118 friends (I don’t know for sure)

S
Sneaky Pete 20.12.21

FrolFrol
Well, not all schoolchildren and students ... many work and play in the evenings

A
ASIXZentry 20.12.21

FrolFrol
I saw 120 friends

g
globe91 20.12.21

At the very beginning of its press conference, Ubisoft announced the sequel to South Park: The Stick of Truth, one of the best RPG games of the past year. It's called South Park: The Fractured but Whole. Players will again try on the appearance of the New Kid and meet the heroes of the animated series of the same name - Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman.

The creators of the cartoon, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, played a popular superhero theme in the game, and in a new adventure, friends will go to the South Park ghetto. And Cartman will have an alter ego in the form of a superhero raccoon.

It's not Obsidian, responsible for the Stick of Truth, who is working on the new game, but Ubisoft San Francisco, who created the Rocksmith series. The release date is still unknown, but we do know that South Park: The Fractured but Whole will be released on PS4, Xbox One and PC.