3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
emporio2866 20.12.21 01:44 am

Why is the LUCK parameter needed? (Fallout Shelter)

Why is this parameter needed? There is not a single room in which it is applied directly. From which I conclude that he is passive. There is a hunch: it is needed to find more valuable junk in the wasteland, there are no more thoughts about why you need luck in such a setting (this is not poker :). While I put future stalkers on the pumping of this parameter, wait a long time. Is it somehow used to work in a shelter, that is, does it help? And also a lot of clothes that enhance this parameter while they take up space!
In general, does it make sense to bother pumping it?
11 Comments
Sort by:
L
LEFT FOR DTF 20.12.21

this is good luck.

F
FranklinNilsson 20.12.21

As I understand it, this is good luck, if let's say you want to speed up, this will affect the percentage of acceleration

M
MudrichenkO 20.12.21

it is needed in order to send people to the wasteland, that is, to the world, the larger the bow, the more items they will find in the wasteland, they become luckier and can survive in problem situations

e
emporio2866 20.12.21

lookaway
Et yes :)))
FranklinNilsson
But this is an interesting idea, so you need to pump
MudrichenkO to this parameter too
. Maybe the pupae will stop dragging 3-5 damage each, and the machine gun will be screwed :)

M
MudrichenkO 20.12.21

emporio2866
Another bow is needed so that the character could not get on the bandits, this is also important

e
emporio2866 20.12.21

MudrichenkO
Exactly! I have a character with a large L in the raid so far has not spent a single first aid kit (he is from the lunchbox), and he has already used 3 with about the same S and P.
True, a cool cannon with 16-18 kings was found by another, and a thin lucky one found only 8-10 :(

Damn, luck does not affect the steepness of things, but it does affect escaping the bandits. Or even a complete random :)

M
MudrichenkO 20.12.21

emporio2866
Yes, to be honest, the game is completely unpredictable

e
emporio2866 20.12.21

Thanks for answers:)))

s
smoothcrime 20.12.21

What does Endurance have to do with it? like this parameter is more needed for the wasteland. I noticed that when collecting resources, for example water, sometimes they give more coins, and so the Luck parameter affects the chance of these coins falling out in my opinion

P
Peter Runovsky 20.12.21

Luck affects the receipt of gear: a dialogue appears: "What luck, I found &&& on earth", also, the higher the luck, the less chances of failure when rushing, and when collecting resources, you can get more than 300 caps at a time.

N
N1KO 20.12.21

What does Endurance have to do with it?
Endurance and vault dweller level affect survivability during incidents and battles in the wasteland. I suppose that Luck can also influence this situation.