3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XBoy360 20.12.21 01:44 am

When does Fulton Teleport development start? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

I know that after the destruction of Sahelanthropus, mission 49 appears to evacuate the ibis, and after it - mission 50, sort of like retrieving a jackal or something like that, and after this, the development of a fulton teleport should appear. I passed the 49th mission, but task number 50 still does not open. What am I doing wrong?
11 Comments
Sort by:
X
XBoy360 20.12.21

Gray Matter
Already about 5 passed. This means that PB missed a lot. Just in the transition from the first chapter to the second, I somehow threw the side effects and ran through the plot. Now, it turns out you just need to catch up and that's it. Okay thank you.

S
Screamer9713 20.12.21

XBoy Venom 360
It may not open at all because if you use trainers if so you can re-enter the game without trainers and you will have several flutons. And if a pirate then later

X
XBoy360 20.12.21

scream9713
I'm going through the console.

S
Screamer9713 20.12.21

XBoy Venom 360
Well, you know, there are cheats on consoles too. And if you want to quickly open closed things and not only fluton then look for blueprints!

H
Homikator 20.12.21

After 31 or 32 tasks, side 49-50 will appear (capture of Ibis and Jackal), and so, I caught Ibis, then Jackal and the development of this fulton appeared.

X
XBoy360 20.12.21

GrihanTrojan
Caught Ibis - Jackal mission did not appear.

scream9713
I haven't used cheats and trainers for a long time. I don’t need anything but Fulton. I am not interested in grenade launchers, as well as snipers (one with tranquilizers is enough for me). Costumes are also on the drum, but from Fulton, practical use is very important.

S
Screamer9713 20.12.21

XBoy Venom 360
Try to look for blueprints. Interrogate the guards, they will tell. Then on the map you will have them marked in the form of white checkmarks.

X
XBoy360 20.12.21

scream9713
Fulton teleport appears after a mission, which I can't open, so there is no point in looking for blueprints.

M
Marty52 20.12.21

XBoy Venom 360
As they said: you have to perform other side effects . One of them takes the place of action of the one you need on the map (capturing the legendary jackal). In my opinion, this task is somewhere near the airport Nova Braga (this is in Africa).

X
XBoy360 20.12.21

Marty52
Thank you. And I thought that we just need to carry out the PB, so I did everything exclusively in Afghanistan. Now I'll know. A smart answer.

X
XBoy360 20.12.21

Gray Matter
The main thing is that they understood me. "Side" task ... so be it.