3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MarM 23.12.21 10:22 pm

THE APPEARANCE of your Persian! (Fable)

People, let's show your Persians in this thread, I wonder who is playing with what appearance !!!
Here's mine at the end of the game ...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
PS. if there was such a topic, sorry ...
129 Comments
Sort by:
M
MarM 23.12.21

Hey people, where are you? Hmm ... probably everyone is still asleep ...

PS. if there are moderators here, the topic is not delta, it's just that people are still sleeping, well, either at work or are studying ... (((

A
Azochen 23.12.21

what is this sword?

S
Sunlander 23.12.21

I'm interested too.

A
Azochen 23.12.21

Like a model. I went to take pictures on the beach! :)))))))))

M
MarM 23.12.21

This sword can be found in the Necropolis behind the demonic door, it is the coolest sword in the game (if you do not include Jack's sword) but you will have to lay out all the keys for it ...

A
Azochen 23.12.21

Aaaaa, Evo's sword. No, the coolest Solus. The easiest way to get it. You go to the magician in North Bowver and buy 69 with a penny.
Why are you wearing the demon's helmet? it is worse (by -11) than the Archon's one and does not match the armor either in design or in color.

M
MarM 23.12.21

Azochen
This is a light helmet, I don't remember the name, but the demon's helmet is dark brown ... and this one is somehow yellow and gives a tendency to light ...

S
Sunlander 23.12.21

But in my opinion it is brown. The sword seems to be fiery, right? Slightly cool. Jack has the most powerful sword, and if you play for good, then I prefer the sword of dead heroes (I don’t remember exactly what it’s called). Damage does not much less and also gives more mana, health and experience regeneration.

M
MarM 23.12.21

Guys, well, why are you discussing my current, let's lay out yours !!!)))))

A
Azochen 23.12.21

And, excuse me, I have a lame question (recently on the network) "HOW?".

S
Sunlander 23.12.21

Damn, I don’t know either, so I’ll just describe.
1) Kind warrior - clothes from the beginning of the game (with a hood), a sword of heroes (dead), a youngster style hairstyle, a normal beard, a tattoo of assassins on the chest, some kind of bullshit painted on the upper back, some kind of tattoo on the hands too ... Title - Assasin.
2) Evil warrior - Dark Plate clothes, Jack's mask on the face, bald, normal beard, on the back there is some cool thing, either Dragon or Drogon, vertical stripes on the belly, on the arms the same as the good one. Jack's sword. Title - Deathbringer.
3) Good magician - clothes of a light magician, hairstyle, beard, see 1), there are no tattoos. Title - Liberator.
4) Now I play the same as # 1.

d
demenos 23.12.21

And I have all scars ... especially beautiful three on my chest ...

A
Azochen 23.12.21

I have a subway map on my chest. I repeat: the scars, as long as I have not played the game, are the same, and appear strictly after completing the story quests.

H
Hakon 23.12.21

It does not seem that after two passes of Twinblade scars appeared in different places ... Sometimes they appear right in battle (well, something like that) ... Once when they fought in a circle, they broke their lip ...

A
Azochen 23.12.21

Well, I have never seen it.

S
Sunlander 23.12.21

Exactly exactly. They also broke my lip in a fist fight and left a huge scar from temple to chin, by the way, it dragged on right in front of my eyes (in the sense that it immediately turned from a lacerated wound into a pink strip).

M
MarM 23.12.21

I explain how:
Go to http://imageshack.us, click the review, select the file with the picture, then click host it, copy the first link to the download page, paste it into your post, that's it! ))))

A
Azochen 23.12.21

Does this trick work with other files?

M
MarM 23.12.21

Azochen
Pictures only ...

M
MarM 23.12.21

And this is how they make super villains out of angels ....
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The body of a good-natured person, and his soul is black as coal, everyone is afraid of you and breaks up in wild horror !!!