3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TyanKa 23.12.21 10:22 pm

Russifier (PC) (Final Fantasy 7)

Hey! Tell me, is there a version of the crack game on the PC?
26 Comments
Sort by:
E
Ely maze 23.12.21

TyanKa
not yet the game just recently came out

N
Noil9 23.12.21

are there those who bought it on Pc?

T
TyanKa 23.12.21

Ely Maze
Thank you. I will wait :)

001fess 23.12.21

there is a text version as a guide.
Spoilerhttps: //www.zoneofgames.ru/games/final_fantasy_7_remake/files/6973.html

T
TyanKa 23.12.21

001fess wrote:
there is a text version as a guide.
Is that how you went? How is it?

V
VETER15 23.12.21

Noil9
Why such a question?

R
RavenW89 23.12.21

VETER15 is
very expensive

a
alex 19061967 23.12.21

Maybe at the Zone of Games, in the end, they will make the longed-for russification of the text for this gorgeous game. But it can take a long time - the game is very big. We'll have to wait, since the shameless Square Enix again put a bolt on even the Russification of the text for the game, at the same time breaking the incredible price for it, although, as you know, for Final Fantasy 15, released back in 2017, they made a full Russian localization - and the text, and voice acting, and this game has remained the ONLY one with Russian localization from all their games over the past 15 - 20 years - both for consoles and for PC.

b
b6611 23.12.21

RavenW89
On the FitGirl website there is a repack, with a fix it works great on Windows 7.

T
TyanKa 23.12.21

b6611 wrote:
Is there a
remake repack with Russian subtitles on the FitGirl website ?

a
alex 19061967 03.01.22

TyanKa
There are no Russian subtitles in her repack, there is only a fix for Windows 7, she does not deal with russification of games. She only makes repacks for games, and for everything, indiscriminately - both good and igroslag - whatever comes to hand. But the games installed from her repacks are, as a rule, 100% working. FitGirl finds things for games that other repackers do not - updates, additions, fixes, but Russifications - only ready-made and made by someone. She herself does not know how to translate games into other languages ​​and is not going to do this.

w
w2k 03.01.22

They scoff at the Russian people, they sell it for 5700 rubles, and they didn't even have subtitles.
Incidentally, this is half of the living wage in Russia.

Final Fantasy XV had an excellent dubbed translation.

c
cpomptcp 03.01.22

w2k
Get used to it! And while you get used to it, you can start to slowly learn English =)

T
TyanKa 03.01.22

The first crack was released. So far, just machine translation. Here: https://www.zoneofgames.ru/games/final_fantasy_7_remake/files/7495.html

Better translation coming soon.

a
alex 19061967 03.01.22

TyanKa
Thank you, I know about him. However, it was not possible to download it on ZoG. I downloaded it here, on the playground. I just checked it - everything works. It is clear that the translation is primary, you have to wait for it to be polished. But for now, this will do.

P
PETFAL 03.01.22

In 3-4 months the translation will be normal. I think you don't need to wait too long.
It is a pity that the game is not quite of the quality that would attract newcomers here.
Well, yes, 3-4 months is not long. I remember on the 13th part they waited for 9 months, and on the 13-2 they waited for about 2 years, sort of like.

A
AleXraceSiM 03.01.22

With English voice acting, it is quite normal and not even the main dialogues of passers-by and TV sets have been translated

a
alex 19061967 03.01.22

Even this initial translation of the text is surprisingly well done. At least jambs, mainly with the display of some letters in the menu - this is an insignificant trifle, not worth attention. If you remember the pirate promt for the original 1997 on PS, then here it is many times better. Even the conversations of others are well translated. I play with Japanese voice acting - so much nicer than with English. Russian subtitles and Japanese voice acting in the game are just that.

T
TyanKa 03.01.22

A good (non-machine) translation for the first chapter came out: https://forum.zoneofgames.ru/topic/68686-final-fantasy-vii-remake/?do=findComment&comment=1076763

a
alex 19061967 03.01.22

TyanKa
Happy New Year! Thank you, I constantly look at the forum on ZoG, although I am not registered there. No, I don’t think that the translation there is much better, especially for just one chapter. And it's not always possible to download there, it's easier on the playground.