3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Muha-metalhead 23.12.21 10:22 pm

Ps5 looking for Talrasha (Diablo 2)

Good day!
Interested in playing in D2 at PS platforme.Igrayu since the release of the game Sorcerer, still I have not found the armor Talrashi can someone tell me that? Not anymore forces run 369 mf pindl, ball and diablo.Mogu buy or exchange if someone else was overlooked excess

Thanks
23 Comments
Sort by:
k
kot-stargazer 23.12.21

Here, for these purposes, there is a section on trade, daring boys will come running and say that you made a mistake with the section, the cockerel, time the time ...

O
Obsessed 23.12.21

Those who play D2 on PS are interested in
Muha-metalhead, there is no normal D2 on PS!
* pronounced with contempt *; D

ball
in, at the lieutenant Rzhevsky there, at the ball and ask! he has these Talrashi armor - a hundred thousand miles!

nasty
kot-stargazer boys will come running , corrected ;-)
ps draw no kada)) I draw something else)))

F
Frendzy 23.12.21

run to the mausoleum and the tunnel

O
Obsessed 23.12.21

Muha-metalhead, run in search of a discord about a trade for a real babos ;-)
this is a forum of the old d2, we even spire into the new one on the PC (IF we spire), there is no one to ask about PS)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 23.12.21

Muha-metalhead
369 pinrans is not enough, it should fall from several thousand

M
Muha-metalhead 23.12.21

Hey Ya!
369 this is Mt. on forty, and from the pindel already in the eyes the feeling that everyone is falling apart from me is dazzling (

O
Obsessed 23.12.21

Muha-metalhead, you don't need to catch something specific in d2. buy.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 23.12.21

Muha-metalhead
did not read it that way)

anyway, pindle is a separate spiritual practice, for special people
they run there not for three armor, but for high clothes like df, griffin, and several tens of thousands of races are running around,
I’m dumb even to imagine it, but this is here is the specifics

if this sport does not suit you, it makes sense to change the focus of efforts, otherwise it will not be long to get under way

M
Muha-metalhead 23.12.21

Obsessed
So that's why I wrote on the forum to find people who play in Psk to buy or exchange)

O
Obsessed 23.12.21

Muha-metalhead, wrong forum. better here. here is a forum of the d2 that has never been on PS (and never will be). Chess-speaking, I have no idea where and how to trade d2-gear on PS. if you have a separate "world", then .. sad)

k
kot-stargazer 23.12.21

Muha-metalhead
And what if you play in Psk, you can trade Toko with those who are also in Psk? With others, the trade window does not open or what?

M
Muha-metalhead 23.12.21

kot-stargazer
Yes, they did not make a cross-platform (Therefore, everything is much sadder

a
aaaaaSHKA 23.12.21

Ps5 looking for Talrasha
Moved to PS5 for the vaunted smoothness of changing locations? I respect.
Spoiler

O
Obsessed 23.12.21

aaaaaSHKA, may not have passed)) there was a person, IN SINGLE d2r plays on some portable crap ("but my life is in motion" ©), and gave the computer to my brother. skillers (!) rolls with stones in one mug! * facepalm * :-)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 23.12.21

kot-stargazer
realms are different if I understood correctly

O
Obsessed 23.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG], but everything is not on the PC - gamna! and one normal server is a pege! the rest from the crafty ofc, please support my post with lois! )))

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 23.12.21

O
Obsessed 23.12.21

bd_sm [TDPG], "leave me, bunny, I'm sad ..")

A
AndSmart 23.12.21

Muha-metalhead
There is a Belt, a Staff, and a Mask from the set, I can fit if necessary.

A
AndSmart 23.12.21

Muha-metalhead
There is no cross - platform, but there is cross-progress, you download the Persian to your PC, then turn on Sonya and continue.