3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zitbastard 23.12.21 10:22 pm

Botovody on xc (Diablo 2)

At the moment, at least 3 magpies 95, 94, 86 lvl are known. Judging by the lvl, this has been going on for quite some time. Anti-cheat does not work, admins are not monitoring or are missing.
You can check your own accounts now khimki * sevtushino, TushinskaYa * lbi41, nafusya * lbi42.

17 Comments
Sort by:
F
FludoTron 23.12.21

Lol, even the minimal config was not edited) There are no bots on pg, they are all off!

D
Dobermn 23.12.21

in a week they will be banned, there is still nothing to ban. and maybe a whole lot of sozh will be collected)

S
Sweety_Mustard 23.12.21

Drug addicts - I'm too lazy to go there in the chat, or poke a couple of pc cowsheds, and they let bots in; D

Z
Zitbastard 23.12.21

Dobermn
If we assume that there are solo races for Andy from lvl 75, how many races are needed for lvl 75-95? How many sojies could there be?
Let me remind you that recently the TSSA character tossed another soji chest on xts.
https://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/gotovyat_novyj_vyzov-1007601/

Z
Zitbastard 23.12.21

+1
forty lvl 96 mockwa * leshalichkin

D
Dobermn 23.12.21

Zitbastard
Bottodit on xts is an incredibly stupid activity, maybe it's easier to do it on software, but put it both there and there for a common purpose.
They usually run on other locks, where, in addition to soj, there is loot.

Z
Zitbastard 23.12.21

Dobermn
Probably stupid, it still doesn't get any fewer questions: where does the softcore * rubicone, who constantly sits in the chat, get a chest of soj on xts?
I think, for bot breeders there is no difference in what kind of realma to farm soji, they will be there and there. Maybe there is a possibility that they do not pay attention to xts at all, since they have not been banned for so long?

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 23.12.21

Where does the softcore player * rubicone, who is constantly sitting in the chat, get a chest of soj on xts?
Eat the rich !!!!

Z
Zitbastard 23.12.21

Now:

j
jack7cat 23.12.21

Bastard, "Soak in the toilet" - as VVP bequeathed! .. xD

D
Dobermn 23.12.21

Zitbastard
detection is not done manually, but automatically. manually, only the ban arrives when the foreman deigns to get to Diabla.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 23.12.21

xs what prevents these bots from stupidly pouring soji to akare, then simplifying the life of the Freemasons
and the owners under the ban will not let you down

n
ninada 03.01.22

The server has completely turned into a trash heap or what?

F
FludoTron 03.01.22

If you delete messages about bots, then the bots will disappear in the game as well. This is how it works, right? )

S
Sweety_Mustard 03.01.22

FludoTron
Always worked

D
DELETEEND 03.01.22

Alir already writes about the appearance of

hell knows them from where 670 lyams of course. But the precedent itself is interesting)

S
Sweety_Mustard 03.01.22

DELETEEND wrote:
hell knows them from where 670 lyamov
Well, like Etush's - everything that is acquired by back-breaking labor!