3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
smartivan 14.11.19 01:27 pm

How to create a Russian voice acting (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

There are many useful and mods that help the game to live on, but many fashion English voice acting, so let's do everything that this life had continued on the Russian voice acting. In this blog I will try to tell You how to make your voice-over with minimal cost. Of course it's going to give professional voice acting in the Studio.

Requires 2 devices if there is no microphone on the computer
PC Windows
System requirements are the same game.
Device with Android OS
To fit virtually any budget model and above with a microphone.
Android OS 2.3+

Required to work
Windows: BSA Browser to unpack the archives
Windows: ESP/ESM Translator 2.41 - to search for the id code of the row
Windows: Unfuzer 1.4 d - convert lip files, wav fuz
Android OS: Smart Voice Recorder 1.7.1 - voice recording
Windows: Audacity - voice recording and further editing and saving in the desired format
All this software download here

The required quality and format of the sound file
Format: Wav
Frequency: 44100 Hz
Channel: 16-bit, mono

Step 1. Preparation for work
For example, we consider the addition Falskaar.
After downloading instructions above, you must do the following:
- Unpack and install all the software we downloaded (except Smart Voice Recorder, it will be in stage 3) so it was convenient to use and to start for example from the desktop.
- On the desktop create a folder named Data
- Run BSA Browser, click Open, choose the BSA archive that you want to sound the voices of the characters. In our case, Falskaar.bsa
Not to understand all the files after selecting the files, click Extract all and extract to folder Data which was created on the desktop.
- Go to Data and delete all the folders except the Sound because it contains all the information on the voice of the characters.
- Unpack the files *.fuz with a voice with Unfuzer 1.4 d
To accomplish this, specify a folder with unpacked files and put all the checkboxes as shown below in the screenshot.
A screenshot of the settings Unfuzer 1.4 d
Then click on the Unfuz (Fuz->Xwm->Wav) and wait for the operation.
- After all the procedures we have in all folders have to files:
*.lip animation file of the lips when speaking of the character.
*.wav file voice.

Step 2. Search the voice files for the characters
After unpacking the files in the folder Data\sound\voice contains all the voice files for the characters of this Supplement, as it Supplement Falskaar, in our case for open data it is necessary to move sound\voice\falskaar.esm. Further, all other mods the same, only depending on fashion will be a different folder name instead of falskaar.esm.
Next, when you open a folder falskaar.esm find lots of files with folders and to understand how the sound file is to belong to the text. Do the following:
- Open the program ESP/ESM Translator 2.41 and click File - Open file... and select falskaar.esm.
- After downloading the file, click on the left column on the INFO.
And then we're going all the dialogue of the characters relevant to this Supplement.

Here you need to decide what we want to overdubbed in Russian language.
For example take the introductory remark of a passerby when you walk into Riften: Okay! If you don't want to listen to me, I'll find someone else.
Next, in the fifth column at the top write the text, you can even some text and press ENTER.
And we have this type of window as shown in the screenshot below
A screenshot of the ESP/ESM Translator 2.41
- Note ID number: 0113e2d5
This code also applies to ozvucena file.
But in order for that code to find the necessary file, we always equate the first 2 digits to zero, i.e. is 0113e2d5, code 0013e2d5.
This code 0013e2d5 now writing in the search Files and Folders on a PC in the folder Data\sound and after some time we find the following files:
fsmq01__0013e2d5_1.wav is a file voice.
fsmq01__0013e2d5_1.lip is a file of the animation of the lips.

Step 3. The voice (Android OS)
For voice must be installed on the Device the program Smart Voice Recorder using apk file in the archive.
- After installation run the program and go to settings, then Frequency discr. (quality) expose 44.1 kHz (CD).
- To start recording, click Start recording.
To complete, press Finish
Next, the file is saved on the memory card in the folder SmartVoiceRecorder by default.
- Copy recorded file in any way which You available on your computer.
If you need to trim a sound file, for this perfect Audacity.

Step 3. Voice (Windows)
For voice install Audacity.
- Open the program and to start recording voice click on the red dot.
- At the end of the entry on the 3rd button in the shape of a square
- Execute paragraph 3.1 if necessary.
- Then save the file. Click File - Export - Export as WAV.
When saving, specify the desired folder and in the Type specify WAV (Microsoft) signed 16-bit PCM.

Phase 3.1. Denoise (Windows)
When voice recording in the home quite often there are extraneous noises.
For the information of the noise to the minimum you can purchase a microphone or headset with active noise cancellation.
If the budget for the purchase of this device does not allow to improve voice quality, it is desirable to remove noise.
Detailed information to remove noise in Audacity here.
It is also worth remembering that when recording is also heard at the beginning and at the end of the recording the mouse clicks/keyboard keys, the breaths between words. All of this can be cut inside audacity.

Step 4. The end
Now when you have all the necessary files, you must do the following:
- Rename Your file which you wrote in the name of the file which you found to voice,in our case for example: fsmq01__0013e2d5_1.wav and also fsmq01__0013e2d5_1.lip both files moved to the folder with the game.
In our case it would be:
Data\sound\voice\falskaar.esm\ fsmaleuniquejalamar
- Run the program Unfuzer 1.4 d and specify it in the game folder Data\sound.
- Also, put all the checkboxes, but now we pack back in *.fuz, clicking Refuz (Wav->Xwm->Fuz).
Now close all programs and run the game and check.

Epilogue and recommendations
If you did everything correctly, You should hear your voice in the game.
This way you can voice in Russian language all that you want.
Of course the best voice acting you need:
- To hear a character and with what intonation he delivers his speech and You need it all to say, but only in Russian.
- Need privacy so to not hear background noise and extraneous sounds.
- More voice acting.
Monophonic and tvpolonia voice acting is also not very impressive.
If you are now ready to do voice acting, you also need to check the Internet, maybe someone is already doing voice acting for any of the additions.
My other blog Recommended content also I will be adding information on all the add-ons with a Russian voice acting, which I found.
If you are ready to get serious about voice acting or that fashion, I recommend to inform people, for example writing in the forum, in order to avoid duplicates or wasting time.
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
SimpleD 14.11.19

Theoretically, in the absence of people for polyphonic voice, you can try to change your voice in programs like AV_Voice Changer Diamond. Maybe I'm wrong...

s
smartivan 14.11.19

SimpleD
Thanks, I'll try it to work

A
AT_Sagor 14.11.19

smartivan
A very interesting lesson. But explain why they publish this? Of course at PG a lot of users, but really interested and especially those, who will understand very little. You see, if it was posted on the website, where do fashion, are the mega-build high quality or just a fan site, but here?

s
smartivan 14.11.19

at_sagor
I not only posted it here, although it was the beginning.
Even on other forums.

A
AT_Sagor 14.11.19

smartivan
Very good. The information is really useful-like voice to the fashion in our time incredible luxury, and even may appear more enthusiasts.

a
arah 14.11.19

To change your voice perfect a good old Sound Forge if localized, then all problems will not arise

s
smartivan 14.11.19

arah
I hope they change the voice so it's easier to believe that he is real and not a puppet.

a
arah 14.11.19

smartivan
I changed my bass on women and children. there just moving the slider to modify the tone

s
smartivan 14.11.19

Updated!
- Added the recommendation to remove noise.
- Recommended BY replaced by Audacity instead of Adobe autdition
- Added information on the requirements to the quality of the output sound file.
- Added information to record on Windows

K
Kilnes69 14.11.19

Can't find Windows: Unfuzer 1.4 d. Can anyone help?

T
TiBrazka 14.11.19

Why screenshots are not loaded ?

o
oreapag 14.07.20

Thank you it works! But climbs a few s Failed, who can tell me what to do? You repeat the procedure files are kept with errors.

n
ntzch 14.07.20

smartivan
Perezaleite my screenshot