3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
microsoftlinux 23.12.21 10:22 pm

Gluck horde (Days Gone)

In general, there is a horde of 50 souls, in the angelic name "Belknap crater horde". There is also a camp with gopniks above it.
In short, he killed the Gopniks, having wisely set this horde against them, but now I cannot destroy the horde: I climb into the cave, endure all the freaks, the freaks run out, there is no message "kirdyk horde". I drive off a couple of hundred meters, the horde in the cave will respawn. Soon I will salt my ears for the winter at such a rate. With the rest of the hordes, everything is a bunch. Help, good people)))
5 Comments
Sort by:
E
Erontlop 23.12.21

microsoftlinux
was so shorter, I don’t remember where, but there’s a tunnel through the mountain to another city, as it were (pseudo end of the map), and now I clean up the camp and the horde from the tunnel rushing hearing the shots, in general, I chopped everyone who came across, in short, I did the job, stalemate after a few tasks again I came there I don’t remember but what it was necessary and I hear the twig again, I’ve gone hacky again, time passes again I’m coming back, it became interesting and the rod again and I tried it 2 more times and the horde spawned and spawned, I even stalemated it (but it was a bug or a feature xs and never nerfed)

P
Protocol10 23.12.21

microsoftlinux
which version of the game? Is this the case with all the patches?

s
shahVkit 23.12.21

microsoftlinux wrote: I
drive off a couple of hundred meters, the horde in the cave will respawn.
This is not a horde. Just the point where freaks will respawn.
A horde called the Belknap crater horde is located northwest of that place.
Type in the search engine days gone Belknap crater horde and look at the links that appear on YouTube videos on the destruction of this horde.

m
microsoftlinux 03.01.22

shahVkit
Why are they there so dofiga respawn? But thanks, I'll check.

B
BlackTigerTK 03.01.22

microsoftlinux
There is also such a map https://mapgenie.io/days-gone/maps/oregon
You can see the locations of all 38 hordes.