3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nevoeiro 23.12.21 10:22 pm

The assembly was given to the experts.

This is the kind of hardware I assembled, the bottom line is that it was repelled from the already available video cards 1060 6 gigs.
Maybe something needs to be replaced. For example, a mat board can be taken cheaper for 1 mower. Mat the board is required with an optical output.
Well, as for the rest of the questions, of course, for example, RAM can be taken cheaper or by another company.
And also M2 SSD can be the same as another one to take for 250 gigs for the system.
Power supply unit available Power supply unit Cougar VTE X2 700 [31VX070.0001P] The
same question about a cooler for a stone, it can be cheaper to take or another at the same price.
Well, to all this business, I want to buy a monitor for a cheaper price with a resolution of 2560x1440 / 144, is it clear that all these pieces of iron are such a monitor. Or maybe it makes no sense.

Spoiler Assembly screen
Assembly link https://www.dns-shop.ru/custompc/configuration/3a2298e09b1be6f6/?withAssembly=0
22 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 23.12.21

If M2 is only for the system, then you can take 120 gigs, 250 just for the system is too much ... You
can take 32 gig memory with a margin for the future ...

N
Nevoeiro 23.12.21

bazilews
M2 then at least I chose the right one?
32 RAM is a little expensive. Not in the kusr where to look at which chips these corsairs are made. Chips Henix and Micron are indicated in QVL to the motherboard

B
BDmitriy 23.12.21

I would take the case cheaper

N
Nevoeiro 23.12.21

BDmitriy
For example, which one, preferably more railway, 3.5 "and then this is only 2.

M
Marsj 23.12.21

bazilews wrote: You
can take 32 gigabytes of memory with a margin for the future ...
What the future ... maybe the past ... the present - ddr5.

M
MunchkiN 616 23.12.21

Nevoeiro wrote:
For example some desirable for larger HDD, 3.5 "and that this is only 2.
This you nada old and simpler corpse found in the new manufacturers why they find it unnecessary to put a lot shdd 3.5 and SD-bait..
So vskidku DEXP DC- 302B [DC302B] has 4 shdd 3.5
AeroCool the CS-1101, GiNZZU C220 have 3 shdd 3.5
if more then this expensive Corpuz has nada to look. in Le Corsaire which there 6 of them but it is worth perhaps more than 15k rubles.
about the worth of RAM compatible according to the official website of the motherboard mat, either look for something roughly guided by the motherboard should be a year newer than the ozu ina, it may not start and you will have to run well.

k
kurskiy 23.12.21

Assembly as assembly. But I would collect on actual hardware. In this case, I would take a closer look at the 12th generation Intel. It will, of course, be more expensive, but still.

X
XOPSSS 23.12.21

Assembling norms. The cooler is just right under the percent. But for the system, take ssd better than 120 GB, but from the Samsung
Monitor this is - perhaps as a reserve for the future, because this system will not pull the games of the last 3 +/- years in 2k and even from 144 Hz

n
neoandpha 23.12.21

Nevoeiro
instead of 10400F would be better with 11400F, the skylake would not be taken in principle today - it came out in 15 year, the
case would have taken DEEPCOOL E-SHIELD, so that the cooler would fit higher into the future
ssd is the same, but 500 - not much more expensive, but 2 times more
otherwise normal

N
Nevoeiro 03.01.22

neoandpha
so this is Comet Lake-S 2020.

N
Nevoeiro 03.01.22

MunchkiN 616
so watched QVL there they have these bars only now one on micron, others on Henix.
But these which I chose on which chips is not clear, and where to look? On the off-site there is not such information.
kurskiy is
too expensive and I'm not in a hurry to collect the actual ones.
XOPSSS
Because of vidyahi or in general hardware?

B
BDmitriy 03.01.22

"2560x1440 / 144"

Not worth it with such a conference. If only vidyahu is much more powerful to take. Otherwise, you will rejoice at 144 Hz only for a slave. the table

L
Lex-one 03.01.22

BDmitriy
Yes, he will be happy in cyber toys.

M
MunchkiN 616 03.01.22

Nevoeiro
on the site. this matata (there are 2 of them one wifi) -> tech support-> there will be somewhere below support for processors and memory and the memory model you need to look for

N
Nevoeiro 03.01.22

MunchkiN 616
and looked there. It's about the planks themselves. The difference is in the revision on the CSN site 4.24 revision, and in QVL 3.31 I wonder if there will be plugs because of this, or if the revision is increased, then no?
BDmitriy
So the question with these pieces of iron is all about vidyuhu for such a monitor? Is that in the future to take as you said on more powerful vidyuhu. So this is the maximum speed "2560x1440 / 144" you can use it and "2560x1440 / 120" or not pull the same because of vidyakhi?

A
ArXangel_ann 03.01.22

i5 is already seriously outdated, it is stupid to assemble an assembly on it (IMHO). At least i7 then ...
And in general, as it seems to me, the message is initially not correct - assemblies are assembled on the basis of a stone, and not vidyakha. The video can always be replaced with "stronger". With stone replacement, hemorrhoids are much larger.

Such a monitor with such a vidyahy is definitely about nothing - it will not give the picture for which it is designed. Better to take the usual full HD.
It is better not to save on cooling, if you really need something - then on the case (this is generally a box, so it is possible without it XD). On the mother and the power supply unit, you cannot save from the word AT ALL - the crappy mother will pull both the vidyahu and the RAM (if you are not lucky), as well as the power supply unit.

Operations are not enough, but you can always buy / replace it.

The foundation is always percent + mother. Everything else can be replaced over time. But these 2 are better to take with an estimate for the future.

In short, if the computer is from scratch, then in principle it is possible. Although again - cut off on the monitor, SSD (if there is no money, you can hang on the HDD for now) and add + mother to the stone.
If not from scratch, then in general for the entire budget, choose a sane mother + i9 + RAM. Buy everything else as a financial opportunity appears.

N
Nevoeiro 03.01.22

ArXangel_ann
Yes, I don't need to keep up with the latest in the gaming industry, financially, I can easily collect all these pieces of iron to the maximum. I just need to use the existing pieces of iron for as long as possible, with the purchase of other pieces of iron with a backlog, not expensive. For example, the same monitor, motherboard with the subsequent replacement of the stone.

M
Marsj 03.01.22

Nevoeiro
Wait then 12400f and checkmate. board and socket will be up to date.
Addition: 12400 is no longer suitable, judging by the 12400 ES tests, it merges 11400.

N
Nevoeiro 03.01.22

Marsj
Processor Intel Core i5 12600K, LGA 1700, OEM [cm8071504555227s rl4t]
24,990 ₽
No channel.
And socket 1200 will be relevant there the 9th stone can be crammed afterwards.

B
BDmitriy 03.01.22

Nevoeiro
It should be more powerful than vidyuhu. She won't even pull out 120. Unless, in some very simple igrulya