3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Ferz777 23.12.21 10:48 pm

Anti-aliasing in GTA IV without mods (Grand Theft Auto 4)

Installed 3 patches, and anti-aliasing did not appear and the game lacks free 6 GB of RAM? Nobody knows there is a fix for this ??
9 Comments
Sort by:
k
k1slim 23.12.21

No anti-aliasing in the game !!
PS: mener, reduce the number of brackets, by 1680x1050 the page is stretched ...

C
CCCP MENER 23.12.21

I know how to smooth in the game press P ANGISK

k
k1slim 23.12.21

It's not anti-aliasing, it's blur ...

A
Angry Prepad 23.12.21

Please tell me how to enable anti-aliasing in GTA 4.

-
-SlashuuR- 23.12.21

5.5 years have passed since the release of the PC version and lal, only today, having launched the game, I noticed a huge number of dancing ladders. Previously, I somehow did not pay attention and scored on it, but all sorts of Kruzis, Just Cows and Max Payne did their job. I can’t play so easily, it hurts my eyes wildly from their abundance. And coupled with textures loading before our eyes, frame drops and other developers' crap, I want to turn off the game and go to sleep. I immediately ran with joy to press the necessary buttons in the NVIDIA control panel (in such cases it always saved me). But after the second launch, the game showed me the middle finger, hinting that it wanted to put from a high mountain on my settings in the drivers and that the anti-aliasing R * was stupidly locked in the game and hidden so that in 2008 it would not increase the number of brick houses we built from lags by some some GTX 280. In short,

A
AlSar 23.12.21

Nick was stolen The
classic anti-aliasing algorithms - MSAA and CSAA - do not work.
They were not locked or hidden - there is simply no anti-aliasing and that's it.
But FXAA, as a post-processing filter, has not been canceled.
Example

-
-SlashuuR- 23.12.21

AlSar
Classic anti-aliasing algorithms - MSAA and CSAA - do not work.
Yes, I just exhibited them.

But FXAA, as a post-processing filter, has not been canceled.
Just a balm on the eyes, after the horror that was on the standard. I shouldn't have neglected it. And it seems that a couple of frames have even increased.

Thank you for putting me on the right track. I would not even have thought that the solution is so close.

They were not locked or hidden - there is simply no anti-aliasing and that's it.
But why then CSAA and MSAA work through the driver in many old games for which they were not provided in any way?

A
AlSar 23.12.21

Nick stolen
Yes, I just exhibited them.
Well, I understood from the posts.
Just a balm on the eyes, after the horror that was on the standard
. Naturally. Something between 2x MSAA and 4xMSAA depends on the frame.
I shouldn't have neglected it. And it seems that a couple of frames have even increased.
Well, it cannot increase. Either no change or up to -5 frames.
Thank you for putting me on the right track. I would not even have thought that the solution is so close.
Not at all, contact.
But why then CSAA and MSAA work through the driver in many old games
Well, there was no stipulation about anti-aliasing,
so the application settings override works.
But here, for some reason, anti-aliasing does not work.
By the way, it plants personnel, takes resources and successfully devours them.
Exactly as it should. Only the picture does not change.
Miracles, and nothing more. Rick Skimmer wrote something about why, but I don't remember.

o
oranzheviymamont 23.12.21

in nvidia, anti-aliasing can be configured at least in the panel, who knows how to get into the game settings in radeons?