3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mark500 23.12.21 11:00 pm

Will the game be carried over? (STALKER 2: Heart of Chernobyl)

The official release date is April 28, 2022. At the same time, as of the end of December, there was no full-fledged long-term showing of gameplay, although it was not so far before the release - 4 months. In your opinion, how likely is the postponement of the release date of the game?
37 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlekseiP 23.12.21

I do not know, in doubt, but I really hope that it will come out on time, April 28th.

V
Vladimir Eliseev99 23.12.21

Stalker = Zhdalker. The likelihood that they will be transferred is extremely high, nothing has really been shown yet. There are also doubts whether GSC will be able to run the mighty Unreal 5. I don't want to pre-order, I already had a sad experience with one game ...

S
Sweety_Mustard 23.12.21

we are waiting for the 6th anrial and the transfer of the zdalker to it, then the release date will be known for sure. Well, in general, 3 years more bread will be fed and admired arts.

P
Protocol10 23.12.21

They will postpone, because everything cannot be so good that they simply set a date and released on that date.

G
Gott mit uns 23.12.21

In any case, they will postpone. This is always the case with major projects.

s
sashok988 23.12.21

Will transfer 100%

V
VETER15 23.12.21

I would bear it!

I
Ivan Dro 23.12.21

Well, since 90% for the fact that they will transfer, they will not transfer the opposite position.

W
Winstonn77 23.12.21

Will transfer of course

K
KOSTYA3280 23.12.21

I don’t think they’ll postpone. People pre-ordered. But I think there will be fixes (nothing in the world, there’s no ideal)

L
Lavi409202 03.01.22

Will not transfer)

t
tommy46 03.01.22

Will postpone

Y
Yakhychkvash 03.01.22

Judging by the promises, the stalker will be a game of the level of Fallout 4, if not more. A huge world, hundreds of unique tasks, variability, etc., etc.
Now let's compare:
- Fallout 4 has been in development for at least 5 years, and the first developments appeared even earlier - rumors about Boston have been circulating since 2008. The stalker was announced in 2018, but judging by the materials, in fact, development began in 2019 - early 2020. That is, the developers have only a couple of years for everything.
- Fallout 4, judging by the leaks, received the first playable version in 2014, a year before the release, Stalker still does not have one, although there are several months left before the release.
- Fallout 4 was developed by a super-experienced development team on its own engine (and still there were a lot of bugs), freelancers are working on Stalker, and the company itself is famous only for buggy Cossacks and the previous "zhdalker".

Either it will be an epic obser (something crooked, buggy, with quests in the spirit of "bring the artifact" and gut-like locations), or the game will be postponed for another 5 years that way.

D
DEMON624 03.01.22

Yakhychkvash
well, in a foul, they still developed the engine, and Stalker still not from scratch, judging by the trailers, most of the locations from the first three games and the developments remained, but I think the transfer will be

s
saa0891 03.01.22

Judging by the fact that there are four months left before the release and there is still no real material on the game (I don't even remember that there were so many empty and useless blogs for some game), they will most likely be transferred.

Z
ZHUKHRAI 09.01.22

She won't come out at all!

t
torn22 13.01.22

already rescheduled to December 8 until 2022😂😁😂

L
Lego242242 19.01.22

What kind of nonsense? It's already been moved. Hamsters wake up and cancel pre-orders. In 10 years, get a network game, at best

L
Lego242242 19.01.22

torn22
Hamsters didn't believe it)))

N
Ner4ik74 19.01.22

let them endure than they throw something raw