3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BAD666 23.12.21 11:15 pm

Incident and worst punishment. (Diablo 2)

In short, once there was one incident. Namely, at approximately 23:59 on October 31, 2018. Well on the server.
I only remember 1.11.2018 0:01.
I was then banned 4 accounts on the server, me! Who did not and does not recognize a single cheater who is not banned. This is absurd.
So it's not about the bitterness of the loss.
If you start listing the entire account * jeepers_2. Then there was such a bunch of Persians 94-96 lvl, and warehouses with 2 more accounts. It's not even
about the cost of about 25 lo, to pick such little things, it takes years ...
And here is my suspicion. What if all these weapons are now used by some "dark people" behind the scenes.
"What if it's like confiscating cool cars in nfs?" Yes irknet itself looks like a dummy in a car from nfs, and I don't trust him.
Arranged a provocation by cheaters to give a ban 10 for bad behavior.

So. To exclude the hidden use of my arsenals, weapons, etc. even there are hardcore Persians with forti and griffins, wf for all kinds of threats and control on the server.
I want to officially inform on the server about their ban:
* jeepers_2
* loud-2
* loud-3
* loud-4
They are banned forever and are no longer subject to any "verification" if someone suddenly decides to screw them up. Or on my behalf, to express them.
Everything!
14 Comments
Sort by:
G
Greenaa Morningstar 23.12.21

Once I log into my account, and there the Armenians play backgammon.

n
ninada 23.12.21

BAD666
Last season my account got lost with mules and all kinds of specks on them. The name of the account / character I remember only approximately. It was not possible to restore it through the administration, although I am absolutely sure that, if I wanted to, they could give me a list of all my accounts starting already in 2012.

B
Bitard 23.12.21

Greenaa Morningstar
Once I log into my account, and there the Armenians wash themselves in the shower, one to the other: “
Ara, who are you jerking off?
- Nat, I wash it bistro.

a
aaaaaSHKA 23.12.21

The statute of limitations has expired on your claims.

F
FludoTron 23.12.21

BAD666 wrote:
does not recognize a single cheater who is not banned,
there is infa from a knowledgeable person that bots on pg on the standard config quietly ran for a month or more

y
yok0o 23.12.21

BAD666 wrote:
Yes irknet itself looks like a dummy in a car from nfs, and I don't trust him.
He does not take off his clothes from banned ones, but translates from non-ladder, everyone has long known

O
Obsessed 23.12.21

to me! Who did not and does not recognize a single cheater who is not banned. This is absurd.
BAD666,: DDDDD you are my idol as usual!

- I got a call to go to d2r, ME, who did not recognize and does not recognize a single firm that is not fired! This is absurd, ara!

[edit] "n" decided not to fix xDDd

D
Dobermn 23.12.21

BAD666 wrote:
And here is my suspicion. What if all these weapons are now used by some "dark people"
You agree that the accounts of the players, their achievements on the server, all messages in chats and forums, as well as the content uploaded by the players to the server, are the property (becomes the property) the Rubattle.net administration (the "Administration"). The administration reserves the right, at its discretion, to dispose of the content of the resource and the content received from users (including, but not limited to, its removal), without the consent and notification of users about it.

There your 25 lo the foreman has already thrown a new elephant on.

D
Dobermn 23.12.21

ninada
ninada wrote:
although I am absolutely sure that if I wanted to, they could give me a list of all my accounts since 2012.
such an operation is possible only with a goban of all accounts. it is also necessary to enter a command into the database, build a whole select query with a couple of variables.
such events are held only if you got someone greasy, and if you need it - pfft.

D
Dobermn 23.12.21

FludoTron
10 days boldly before being banned, the main thing is not to fire the ayp, so as not to be calculated and found)))

T
Tong biis 23.12.21

Bitard wrote:
Once I log into my account, and there the Armenians wash themselves in the shower, one to the other:
-Ara, why are you jerking off?
- Nat, I wash it bistro.
in voice)

A
ArktFaint 23.12.21

FAT this topic has not yet seen on pg, lol.

B
BAD666 03.01.22

At the very grandfather, no one knows what happens to the banned.
Perhaps this is how to get inside a black hole without dying on the way to the edge.
It was possible to receive the Nobel Prize in 2018.
The same is with the Persians, no one except me knows the password for them, they ended up in a parallel world: D
Maybe I'm more addressing this to traders who have tried for many years, selling rare craft and rarks, what is on them, cta 6, etc. .d.
Maybe they think they fed me like a cat and why would he still have such a rare thing. But no, it was necessary to restore everything 1 in 1 for each Persian.
And in general, perhaps the whole point of pvp was precisely for the right to buy those things that no longer exist.
I would like to foresee such a factor as compensation for them, but not to me, but to some player. There are many of them out of nowhere, the rich.

[
[_JENKA_] 03.01.22

BAD666 and I thought new year