3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Snake123 23.12.21 11:15 pm

Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012) For Windows XP (Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012))

Can I play NSF if I have XP SP2 ???
18 Comments
Sort by:
C
CRYOSHADE 23.12.21

XP does not support DirectX 10.1 / 11.

S
Snake123 23.12.21

Hard.tec
((very bad ... Windows 7 I hate ...

C
CRYOSHADE 23.12.21

Well, in vain.

S
Snake123 23.12.21

Hard.tec
As everyone probably already knows, Bill Gates was stingy to make DirectX 10 on Hryusha. This is another release from a group of skilled programmers. I will say right away that this is not a full-fledged graphic amplifier, but currently its best alternative.

Microsoft representatives have repeatedly stated that DirectX 10 is for Windows Vista only and is incompatible with other - previously released - versions of Windows. But, as it turned out, not everyone agrees with the statements of Uncle Bill. Preview versions of a set of libraries that provide DirectX 10 compatibility with Windows XP have already appeared on the network. These libraries allowed games that required DirectX 10 to run on platforms other than Microsoft Windows Vista. In addition, they increase hardware compatibility even in Windows Vista itself by compiling geometry shaders directly into machine code where it cannot be done using hardware.

Product Highlights:
Direct3D 10 features five key changes:
- Improved programming capabilities (Shader Model 4.0 and geometry shaders);
- strict hardware specifications;
- improved performance (reduction in the number of processed commands per frame);
- unified instruction sets (HLSL 10);
- streaming input / output (geometry shader can write to memory).

S
Snake123 23.12.21

Here's what I was able to do

C
CRYOSHADE 23.12.21

Sometimes I am amazed at the inventions of 5-wheeled bicycles, when only two wheels are enough for a normal person. (With)

S
Snake123 23.12.21

Hard.tec
So can I play now? if so, you can link to the torrent where you can download the game

C
CRYOSHADE 23.12.21

Snake123
This means that there is no need to invent something that, in principle, can never work normally.
If you want to play - put win7, there are no options.
I don’t understand why this axis did not please you.

F
FDen 23.12.21

Snake123
Why put the left Dx10 on XP, which probably won't work when there is already a licked Windows 7, where everything is already there?
Anyway, XP is already 10 years old ... Extended support for SP3 will end soon, and SP2 has already ended.

S
Snake123 23.12.21

In general, 100% will not play on XP?

F
FDen 23.12.21

Snake123
Yes.

-
-SlashuuR- 23.12.21

The author is engaged in nonsense. Put a seven and don't bother with all sorts of handicrafts from the watchman Uncle Vasya and the labor teacher Uncle Misha.

v
vanish515151 23.12.21

people discard the dxgi.dll file pliz and then the igruha does not start ((((

s
steamus97 23.12.21

Windows XP is already outdated. Most games now run on Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8

M
Made in Paradise 23.12.21

there are not so many games on Windows 8 at the moment ... but on Windows 7 and Vista the majority! on Windowsa XP Need For Speed ​​Most Wanted and Criterion Games definitely does not pull

I
Ilya Belykh 23.12.21

Windows XP SP 3 will perfectly handle such nfs as: Need For Speed ​​Most Wanted (2005); Need For Speed ​​Underground 1.2; Need For Speed ​​Undercover; Need For Speed ​​Carbon no longer see nfs for this Windows

D
Dima Galyatkin 23.12.21

did you hear about hot pursuit?

K
Kizaru10 23.12.21

I have a fault hpska
I calmly played in NSF 2012. How so then?