3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fox534 23.12.21 11:15 pm

Settlement materials ??? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Can you tell me if the materials for pumping settlements according to the plot give? In the description of them they write - Plunder monasteries, but I cleaned all 20, which was enough just to upgrade the fifth level and start the sixth. While supplies (Second required resource) have already accumulated more than 5K. With regards to the plot, I just sailed to England and made the first alliance.

Spoiler

2 Comments
Sort by:
y
yondaime174 23.12.21

Fox534
Finished the story a long time ago, so I don't remember. But now I finished the raids, and there were enough materials just up to level 6. So apparently in the plot appear

F
Fox534 23.12.21

yondaime174
Thanks for the answer. I remembered that before sailing to England they gave me something, I looked at the streamers it was just barrels of materials. And on the map of alliances, I found that they are also indicated as a reward.

Spoiler Although when initially yesterday I began to study the issue of lack of materials, I turned to the Ravensthorpe leveling guides, they all unanimously argued that the settlement is being pumped exclusively by raids on monasteries. This confused me, the thought of a bug in the game crept in.