3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yenesteisha 14.11.19 01:27 pm

Problems with sound of water (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The sound of water is heard, but it is often drowned out strange pelicana every 5-6 seconds. After an hour of play to water is generally dangerous to approach, as due to the unexpected sharp hiss to fall from his chair. Tried to change frequency of sound, descargar the new sounds of water, lower the volume, effects - did not help. Who knows what to do, write. Thanks in advance)
8 Comments
Sort by:
S
Screamer9713 14.11.19

Yenesteisha
If the Steam version try to check the game cache

Y
Yenesteisha 14.11.19

scream9713
Ordinary pirates, purchased on the market. From the beginning of the Ira's so lame;(

S
Screamer9713 14.11.19

Yenesteisha
You know you have a lot of piratok carved and error.Try to buy a license on Steam you got no problems

Y
Yenesteisha 14.11.19

scream9713
Maybe there are other options? To download via torrent and buy igruli 250 rubles - my maximum level. Of course, licensing is no problem, but the incentive do not partake

s
serg pc 14.11.19

is not compatible with some mods, reinstall Skyrim put mod water two here http://gamer-mods.ru/load/tes_v_skyrim/graficheskie_mody/realistichnaja_voda_ii/3-1-0-621 rekamenduyu this mod to be put through Nexus Mod Manager otherwise sloppy stand in the other as well as other fashion heavy

l
lime_still 14.11.19

serg pc
I can't stand such advisers - reinstall the game" as if it's so easy when you have a lot of mods, the game is set up and passed quite a lot

V
VanekGamer 14.11.19

If you have mod on Fallstar,then put it away

K
KAZAX9 14.11.19

THANK you