3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gamer8800 14.11.19 01:27 pm

Socrates, a great philosopher or obsessive uncle? (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

His confusion and unrealistic crap just pisses me off, anybody?) I hate quests with his participation? What do You think about this?
18 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksandr Lepilin 14.11.19

Also podeshevel, even wanted to kill him, but that's just impossible )).

G
Gamer8800 14.11.19

Alexander Lepilin
Sure))

a
al.. 14.11.19

Yes, he and the Alcibiades. There would be a possibility - slammed both without hesitation. Throughout the game there was only one adequate the Persian Braid. Thought, it will be possible to take the team, but no - I prefer to screw up.

G
Gamer8800 14.11.19

al..
Ahhh....this gamasec Alcibiades...you Know what's even funnier, I just ran across his biography in the history book, as it appears the commander was))) I imagine how he whole regiment cancer Stevie, tin))))

l
lesorub88 14.11.19

Of Alcibiades do not touch and that Lgbttti bite may

G
Gamer8800 14.11.19

lesorub88
Also true, but they struck me, not to cut the LGBT audience is to get up with the history of the saying in those days were gay, this is too much, to cave in to a bunch of morons.....low

a
al.. 14.11.19

Lgbttti, you see, in the post, minus the subject slowly.

V
Vlad_Cepesh 14.11.19

It's always been one idiocy attracts another ....

K
Kamred 14.11.19

Socrates was a great philosopher. He's not bullshitting. This is the real logic was people in those times, not that now. Now people in the minds of pragmatism, mongrel German philosophy, etc.. I play Odyssey and just enjoying Socrates.

X
X_ray_83 14.11.19

Kamred
Double standards here now are even worse )))

-
-MODEUZ- 14.11.19

I liked the reasoning of Socrates, even his works read wanted

D
DrakoshKa Furri 14.11.19

Gamer8800
See you Alkiviad cancer staged?)

a
ant19521 14.11.19

Because of him in Athens in some dialogue between two mercenaries are caught. Boring.

s
sexta 14.11.19

what prevents the great philosopher to be at the same time obsessive uncle?:)
he asks the right questions, makes us think about something important, although this persecution the main character is a little scary

E
Eric Cartmanez 14.11.19

al..
al. wrote:
Throughout the game there was only one adequate the Persian Braid. Thought, it will be possible to take the team, but no - I prefer to screw up.
Not I preferred it 'narrow', just Braced a real historical character who actually died at the battle of Amphipolis, is not a whim of the game developer, but a historical fact.

S
Shock Burst 14.11.19

Chatting with Socrates was very interesting, it makes to think about some things.

G
Gamer8800 14.11.19

Drakoshka Furry keep your desires to yourself, unlike you I did not accept his offer to get laid and don't know what happens if he fucked you in the pose of cancer that's your business))))

M
Max Creed 14.11.19

Shock Burst
I agree with this gentleman.
Me that Alcibiades was annoying, especially his voice in Russian.