3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dd300 23.12.21 11:51 pm

Where to farm turpentine? (And won't the cheat code break the game?) (Fallout 4)

I remember that there was some kind of troubles after using cheat codes, in my opinion they spoiled the saves in F3 and Vegas, and as a result I began to use the trainer. Now I need a lot of turpentine, and I have no desire to use codes, but there are a minimum of places and amount of turpentine on the internet. Can you legally get a lot of it? Can produce something like that? -Waiting randomly from the garbage station is not a option. -Or even buy for real covers? -That's just who? -No one has it. Neither the itinerant trader nor the ghoul have trash traders in the city. Therefore, for now, in raids :) you have to go out, you can scan the whole location, but in the end you won't find anything! -Just like in real wastelands :) But I would like to make the process a little easier, and not wander around for hours unnecessarily. Maybe someone knows where he is? Except the obvious ones: Jameika Plain, Charlestown Laundry, Nuka-World,
6 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fox534 23.12.21

dd300
Just wondering what a LOT of turpentine is for? As far as I know, except for the production of steel and antiseptic, it is not good for anything. And these 2 things are sold in whole lots from 25 to 100 pieces. from sellers.

J
JoKeRD07 23.12.21

dd300
I can recommend mod "cheat terminal"

d
dd300 23.12.21

Fox534
The sellers just do not have it, whom they did not meet, no one had even a piece bottle, let alone a batch, now one can came out of the raid at two locations, not a single person even had a barter, as it turned out this thing is very rare and little in demand in the game -Why is it needed -Everything is banal, for a mod :) Mods are not included in the classic component of the game, some are very far from the original and the author does not think that to create a mod, rather rare things may be required, simply because that most of them just use cheat codes and do not sweat, but the codes annoy me, and I want to use a minimum of mods!

d
dd300 23.12.21

JoKeRD07
Thanks, I'll think about this thing :)

F
Fox534 23.12.21

dd300
I have not written a word about turpentine on sale from sellers. And he listed what can be done from it. And what can be made of it is easier to buy from sellers than to run around the wasteland in search of this very turpentine to craft steel and antiseptic. And if you need him for something else, then I'm very interested in what for, unless of course it's not a secret.

U
Urban II 23.12.21

I can't imagine how additem can break the game, if you don't add quest items ahead of time. For almost 20 years I have been playing all TES and Fallout from bethesda, in all parts of the cheat / added everything I can, I have never damaged any save for this reason. Mods, scripts - please. additem 00059b1e and the like - never :)