3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wyss 23.12.21 11:51 pm

High FPS lathers the picture (Final Fantasy 7)

In short, 120 and 90 fps = soap, 60 fps and 30 = smaller soap. And all this on high settings for full HD. Immediately you can see the "optimion", the next gene of graphonium. No wonder people give 5.7k.
6 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wyss 23.12.21

Here are a couple of screenshots

Spoiler

S
Slipnot6 23.12.21

Wyss
Developed at all did not steam, and did not even unscrew the console dynamic resolution. Like you can't regulate it yourself - turn it on or off, for example. It is always on. And if you set the mode to 90 or 120fps, then the game seems to be instructed to work exactly in this frame range, and if the video card does not pull out the game, but the frame rate needs to be kept, the resolution starts to sink. Because of this, and soap. In general, square enix are still hands-on and do not know how to use PC ports and normal graphics settings.

Here we need a meme with Thanos:
-you got stable 90/120 FPS, but at the cost of what?
-the price of everything ...

A
Aristar4ik 23.12.21

what about the sound in the game? immediately after the first mission, when you get into the city, the sound and everything connected with it begins to creep up terribly. in Tifa's bar, cacaphony generally begins from sounds instead of music and speech. hell not a port.

W
Wyss 23.12.21

A mod has been released that fixes dynamic resolution. https://www.nexusmods.com/finalfantasy7remake/mods/22?tab=description
But! I give birth to Cloud one figs soaping.

Spoiler

T
TheBIgStan 23.12.21

Aristar4ik
The same problem. I really thought that the sound burned out. One user wrote that he generally has 2 sound cards and both have this problem. In general, no one except the developer can fix this horror.

w
w2k 03.01.22

Nothing lathers with me, I play on a 4K monitor, and DSR also turned on 8K UHD 7680x4320 (16: 9) 4.00x
In general, the picture is lovely.