3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GarretSSS 23.12.21 11:51 pm

Assassins and Freemasons (Assassin's Creed: Revelations)

I was reading an article about Masons and suddenly it dawned on me: it turns out that the symbol of the Masons is very similar to the symbol of the Assassins. Perhaps these two secret societies are somehow connected? Or are they even two names of the same clan? Or, in the Middle Ages, the Assassins, having moved to Europe, took for themselves the "European" cover of the bricklaying community?

Assassins: pix.PlayGround.ruFreemasons: pix.PlayGround.ru
Discussing!
52 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikkass 23.12.21

Masons are kind of like the Templars, as I understand it (I looked on the Internet)
or not?

W
Wishmaster_1 23.12.21

They were the keepers of knowledge, they knew what even scientists did not know. But this is just a myth !!!

G
GarretSSS 23.12.21

According to the official version, Freemasonry emerged in the 16th-17th centuries in Europe as a philosophical association of ordinary workers (originally masons). All this sharaga grew and developed: acquired some of its secret signs, symbols, codes; over time, she quarreled with many religious denominations and political parties until she became a very popular closed society throughout Europe. Well, of course, all this time rumors and speculations about this society were multiplied. Here are global conspiracies, and secret control of the world, and almost interference in the creation of the world, and even the "All-Seeing Window" in dollars.
Whoever has the desire and time, here are the links to the Old:
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masonry
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Participant : Baal-Hiram/ Masonry
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/The All-Seeing_Oko

N
Nefesh 23.12.21

and what does the letter G mean? )) and what is the ruler for?))

G
GarretSSS 23.12.21

[KaMyTaToP]
Here's what I ripped off for you from another site:
"The compass represents the Vault of Heaven. Below is a square, or a square in the non-Masonic world. The square means the Earth. The sky is symbolically connected with the place where the Great Builder of the Universe draws his plan. And the Earth is the place where a person does his work. In the center of the emblem is the letter "G." The builder of the universe. "
Well, everything in general is the emblem of free masons.
On my own I note that the Great Builder of the Universe (or Architect) is something like God in Freemasonry,

L
LyLya 23.12.21

maybe they are connected) like the Templar crosses with the Germans, for example, or with someone else

D
Demonakor 23.12.21

It depends on what it is about. If about real history, then no, of course (especially the symbol of the assassins invented by the developers). But in the Assassin's Creed universe, it is quite possible.

U
User 923752 23.12.21

Demonakor
It may have been invented by the Developers ... But! They could "operate" on this symbol.
Stupidly ROUNDED and that's it ...

L
LyLya 23.12.21

where did you get the idea that in real life could not be connected? we just do not know about it or anything, or they hide it from us!

W
Wishmaster_1 23.12.21

I just figured it out, the developers took the coat of arms of the Order of the Freemasons, finalized it and got the coat of arms of the Assassins.

G
GarretSSS 23.12.21

KILLE R_93
Yes, that's understandable. It's just interesting, will the developers add Masons to the game? In Revelation it is unlikely, because officially they did not exist yet (although, if we take for the truth the theory of the ancient origin of Freemasonry, then they were quite themselves in 150 * years), but maybe in the third part.

W
Wishmaster_1 23.12.21

GarretSSS
No, they will not add, this order is too boring and has nothing to do with the game.

G
GarretSSS 23.12.21

KILLE R_93
Too boring? Why do you think so?

W
Wishmaster_1 23.12.21

GarretSSS
They are not war but know-it- alls .

D
Demonakor 23.12.21

In the game, you can embellish the story, and make killers out of them. Moreover, Franklin had one of the Pieces of Eden.

L
LyLya 23.12.21

poor fellows, how blind you are!

r
razor1971 23.12.21

Ezio Audetore
O Vilicius Open our eyes!

G
GarretSSS 23.12.21

KILLE R_93 The
Templars, as if in history, are also not an omnipotent organization, but a simple medieval order of knights-monks, but nevertheless, you yourself see that Yubiki was made of them)))
Ezio Audetore
And who are you?

W
Wishmaster_1 23.12.21

GarretSSS
It's just that they have a richer history, crusades, not estimated wealth, etc. And the Masons stood out only with knowledge.
Ezio Audetore
We do not pay attention to him, the boy seems to have outplayed.

R
Reveval95 23.12.21

Yes, they have something in common ...