3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Omenun 23.12.21 11:51 pm

Western limit. How to open the gates of Andorhal and Thoth? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Good day!

Can anyone suggest how to open the gates of Andorhal and Thoth in the Western Reach (it seems), otherwise I can not complete the quests "Unfinished Business" and "In Memory of the Guardians"? To open it requires some details - who knows where to get it from?
12 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 23.12.21

Omenun
you reach the gas territory in the western limit, you return to the skyhold, there the agents on the table will open the way and you will go around these doors from the back and open them.

x
xblin4ikx 23.12.21

Genom94 There is no
passage from the "gassed" territory beyond the gate, only one cave, which ends in a dead end.
So we washed down the screen with an indication of the passage plz.

T
TimKar 23.12.21

xblin4ikx
from this cave you just come out to the last camp, run more carefully.

A
Aksimand 23.12.21

Genom94
friend, take a screen, if not difficult) I already smelled it almost pixel by pixel, but I could not find a way out

E
ErmikSmith 23.12.21

Aksimand
So, you capture the fortress in the west, then you get a quest for the creatures of darkness, you go to them, then you do the operation from the skyhold, you open the area with smoke and go through.
Aksimand

T
Teblroy 23.12.21

It was not quite so for me: the quest is taken from the quartermaster, in the starhold we are building a bridge to the mountain, we go through a small institute and voila.

R
Runaa 23.12.21

The same gates open from the back side when the corresponding quests to clear the road to them and which we will complete on the map above them (otherwise we simply won't get there), so we can open the gates for a quick passage.

d
dr0nj 23.12.21

As usual, there is a lot and confusion))
1. We completely clean the fortress (above on the screenshots) at the top of the tower, where it is marked with a "pyramid", put the flag of the Inquisition.
Only then is it considered captured and the quartermaster appears.
2. We take the "spawn of darkness" quest from him, go to the marked area, set the operation flag, activate the operation in Skyhold, and drip over the constructed bridge.

D
Disa79 23.12.21

dr0nj
More precisely, this operation must be selected in Orla and is called "find out where the spawn of darkness are coming from" and the bridge will immediately be available

D
Denis Pronkin 23.12.21

Start by:
1. Capture the castle IN THE WESTERN LIMIT !!
2. Run around the castle and find a cave in the castle basement.
3. Open the cave (you need a magician)!
4. Go into it, and then everything will go like clockwork !!!)))))))

s
snaiper0607 23.12.21

You can go around. If you need to eat through the pestilence (green fog), then sit on the doshad and ride the sprint.

M
Multiwin 23.12.21

Help people to get into this cave and scout out this question mark.