3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Heller99 25.12.21 08:58 pm

The game slows down terribly. (Prototype 2)

Guys, I decided to go through this toy again, the first time I played everything was fine, but this one is somehow not very good ... I probably tried repacks 6, the same thing, I start the game, I am asked to press enter, the splash screen goes and starts to slow down, 2- 6 fps. The computer is powerful, I already forbade her access to the Internet, and also turned off the antivirus, and updated the firewood, which I just didn’t do - terrible brakes. Can anyone help? =)
6 Comments
Sort by:
P
Petya Korablyov 25.12.21

repack navrnoe kosyachny

V
Vladislav Streltsov 25.12.21

You set compatibility? I just had this in games, removed compatibility and the norms work.

s
strelok312 25.12.21

Only in the game itself it slows down terribly (license), but it's like everyone who has AMD

D
Doctor-Grom666 25.12.21

Try this patch http://www.playground.ru/files/prototype_2_realnoe_povyshenie_fps_v_igre-69630/. Changing the priority of the game process in the task manager also helps - when it starts to slow down, you minimize the game, open the manager, go to the "Processes" tab, look for the prototype2.exe process, right-click and select high or highest in the "Priority" menu. when braking again, it is worth changing the priority again, you can even lower it. The method is not the best, since this operation has to be performed every 5-10 minutes, but I could not find another one. I got this problem when I switched to Nvidia

H
Heller99 25.12.21

The fact is that I have already played this game, I had AMD and everything was fine, no brakes, I turned off compatibility, it didn’t help, the patch didn’t help, and when I set the priority to high it slows down even more. And by the way, this is already the seventh repack = (I just don't know what to do ...

L
Leshugan 25.12.21

My only blues are Radnet edition, I don't know why, but it's just that p2 norms go.